Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wanted to put this out there cause I have seen a few posts about good dealerships but also about bad ones. Want people to know where to go if they are in the area. Just got my bronco yesterday. I ordered a base with 2.7 at $36k. With the new pricing that rolled out it was going to be $38k when it hit the lot. Liccardi Ford of Watchung really did right by me. Went in and they said that 1) we will be sticking to our original price agreement of $36k. You should not have to cover the cost when we agreed on less. 2) They stuck to no ADM for me. The sales guy Pablo was really easy to work with (sadly it's his last week). The finance group were great. Overall it took about a hour to get off the lot but that had to do with lack of man power at the dealership. They also gave me $10k for my trade in for my 2015 Wrangler with 126k miles on it. Not a bad deal in the end. Especially with the airbag light on and head unit not working.

Cannot say a bad thing about Liccardi and their team. Really loving the Bronco and while my wait was no where near as long as others now I can say it was worth the wait. Here's to hoping my 2.7 is a good one.
Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wanted to put this out there cause I have seen a few posts about good dealerships but also about bad ones. Want people to know where to go if they are in the area. Just got my bronco yesterday....

Cannot say a bad thing about Liccardi and their team. Really loving the Bronco and while my wait was no where near as long as others now I can say it was worth the wait.
Sounds great. I had a great experience with Family Ford of NJ. The Bronco was delivered 7 months after ordered for the agreed upon price at time I ordered. No surprise add-ons or anything. Very straightforward. Sticker price was $1500 more than the price on the order sheet and didn't try and get that.

A footnote here, if orders weren't modified after the March 22 date (forget exactly when) Ford's retail price protection for orders placed earlier means if there was a proper name match on the final sale with that on the order, the dealer did get the price difference credited.

So what your dealer, and my dealer, did by keeping the price at time of the order did NOT involve the dealer eating the difference between that order price and final sticker price.

As a footnote, my dealer did ask for ADM at the time I ordered. This was up front and I was okay with it, no surprises. I could potentially have negotiated it away, but didn't push it.

I am still waiting on one Bronco, and that dealer who I will not name till we see how it goes has thus far has put out all the warning signals of a dealer who will surprise ADM or otherwise try and screw me. I suspect this dealer will pretend that price protection doesn't exist and that bump the price by whatever higher the sticker is then pocket the extra. The reason I believe this is because they told me that price protection is only an after-sale refund and that they will not give me any documentation on, that if Ford refunds them they will later write a check. That "no documentation" is very ominuous.

I have experience of the other dealer to go by that true they gave no documentation on that $1500 price protection, but they never charged the higher price.