Sponsored

Great delivery and buying experience at Ken Wilson Ford (NC)

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've seen a lot of threads with horrible dealer experiences and ADMs. I was prepared for the worst. I thought I would take a couple minutes and tell everyone how good mine was. I reserved on 12/26/2020. I was really worried after reading some of the crazy stories. The tracker app said it was on the way and I finally got the call at 9AM. My salesman (Jody Bell) did most of the paperwork ahead of time. I got there at 2PM and everything was ready. After a test drive There were a few papers to sign. They took $2400 of the sticker (price protection for the base model) and charged no doc fees. They added tax , tag, and title. I wrote a check and it was over. A personal check was fine with them. So if anyone in NC is looking for a dealer I would say I had a really good experience at Ken Wilson Ford in Canton NC. Now the mods begin. I just put the Ditch lights on today. Lots of stuff on the way.

bronco3.jpg
Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like you got a great deal in today's economy. Enjoy your BaseSquatch! 2doors FTW!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a really good experience at Ken Wilson Ford in Canton NC
Good looking rig....I'm just over the mountain from you; have the 2-door in DarthVader Blue :)
Sponsored