Sponsored

Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay! I was set on VB (which is not one of the colors I’ve seen in person, at least not on a Bronco) but now that I’ve seen Carbonized Gray, Black, White, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red, Antimatter Blue, and Area 51 I am confused.

I knew color choice was gonna be difficult, but :oops: the colors hit a little different in person. And hit a little harder on the vehicle of choice. An example would be, I don’t like VB on the Escape, but the Mustang, I like it.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, I hope I see the rest of the colors before I get a VIN.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely try to see the colors live on an actual Bronco, preferable a 2 or 4 door depending on which you want. And maybe in sun vs cloud.

Previously I saw Velocity Blue on a pickup truck, and thought it looked ok. But last week I saw Velocity Blue on this 2-door, and thought it looked very nice. So nice that it's on my top two list of colors. It just seemed to suit the design of the 2-door Bronco
Ford Bronco Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else? P1160951.JPG

I also saw Rapid Red on an Excursion a few weeks ago on a Ford lot evening time. I'm usually a red car guy, but it didn't do much for me. That's why now I'm wanting to give it another chance on a Bronco 2-door, if I can find one local at some point to view live.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a tough choice, just had to do the same with a truck order. Have a silver super duty that looks great clean, but bland otherwise. Went with atlas blue this order, even though it will show more dirt.

VB looks better with some brighter highlights (machined wheels) or gloss black accents.

tbruz

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Tahoe 2-door, 1976 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was fortunate enough to see approximately 30 Broncos(Northeast Off-rodeo rigs) side-by-side on Monday evening here in NH. It was the perfect opportunity to compare 2 door/4 door/models/lights/taillights/bumpers/step-no-step/rock rail or not/Squatch-no squatch............

The body lines and shadow lines of this particular vehicle are very much influenced by the exterior color choice. The gap between rocker pinch weld and steps either disappears or gets magnified 3X depending on the body color.

I found it tough to select my color choice from seeing how it looked on a F150 pickup and IMPOSSIBLE to pick from the Ford color sheet.

While I recognize that color selection is a absolute personal choice; my top 4 impressions were:

- I absolutely was blown away by the area 51 color -Simply amazing in person
- The basic white rigs are stunning with the contrast of the MIC tops, flares and the rock rails
- the AMB color itself is gorgeous - but not with the MIC top; maybe with a white top or painted one but not enough contrast for my liking
- Black rigs- all the body lines disappeared as did the rock rails and flares
I came away thinking I was going to change my 2 door BL sasquatch order color choice from VB to Area 51.

I went home after a lengthy test drive of the black 2-dr OB mule and decided to stick with my VB selection; only because it matches my Blue 1976 Bronco:)
Tbruz

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Unfortunately, the CGI on B&P did a disservice for most of the colors both inside and out. All of the ones I’ve seen in good pictures or in person look much better than the CGI. Seeing them on other vehicles gives you an idea but doesn’t tell the whole picture.

Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have decided for sure that I will be getting A51, Antimatter Blue, Silver or Oxford White. …Unless I like the green on the ‘22s. Then maybe green.
Unfortunately, the CGI on B&P did a disservice for most of the colors both inside and out. All of the ones I’ve seen in good pictures or in person look much better than the CGI. Seeing them on other vehicles gives you an idea but doesn’t tell the whole picture.
That’s for sure. And I think all the colors look good. I think the Bronco color palette is perhaps a bit too grey/blue and it would be nice to have a green and the Kodiak Brown they have off and on on the F-150 and Explorer, that is now on the Bronco Sport, would be great on a Bronco. Really like KB, had it on our 2014 Explorer and it was our second choice for our Bronco Sport — we got Alto Blue instead.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe I'm an idiot, but that WT VB 2dr... visually it's basically an OBX SAS now from the side, right? Only major change is beauty ring color and badging?
My wife wanted black beauty ring anyway, so this is essentially what she'd get in VB

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went home after a lengthy test drive of the black 2-dr OB mule and decided to stick with my VB selection; only because it matches my Blue 1976 Bronco:)
Tbruz
[/QUOTE]
That’s reason enough. I am super biased to light colors. I love the Oxford White and my favorite and my actual color ended up Cactus Gray. VB is awesome, just not mentally able to deal with that dark of a cold going off road 😎
My sons Ranger and 3 of my last Fords and about 12 of my 18 Fords were white.
Ford Bronco Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else? 1626304272605

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Definitely try to see the colors live on an actual Bronco, preferable a 2 or 4 door depending on which you want. And maybe in sun vs cloud.

Previously I saw Velocity Blue on a pickup truck, and thought it looked ok. But last week I saw Velocity Blue on this 2-door, and thought it looked very nice. So nice that it's on my top two list of colors. It just seemed to suit the design of the 2-door Bronco
Ford Bronco Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else? 1626304272605

I also saw Rapid Red on an Excursion a few weeks ago on a Ford lot evening time. I'm usually a red car guy, but it didn't do much for me. That's why now I'm wanting to give it another chance on a Bronco 2-door, if I can find one local at some point to view live.
I have a 2020 Escape in Rapid Red and I love it!!! It’s a beautiful color!! I am in the last 48 hours really liking the Oxford White though so I understand your dilemma!!!

Sponsored

Bronceaux

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch, Chevrolet Z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have decided for sure that I will be getting A51, Antimatter Blue, Silver or Oxford White. …Unless I like the green on the ‘22s. Then maybe green.

That’s for sure. And I think all the colors look good. I think the Bronco color palette is perhaps a bit too grey/blue and it would be nice to have a green and the Kodiak Brown they have off and on on the F-150 and Explorer, that is now on the Bronco Sport, would be great on a Bronco. Really like KB, had it on our 2014 Explorer and it was our second choice for our Bronco Sport — we got Alto Blue instead.
Agree. Kodiak Brown is a stunner.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im confused is there another beautiful Ford blue? I was under the impression that there was only one color available for real Broncos.

VB

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That‘s good to hear. I hope too see VB on a two door. But, I think my chances are low.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s a tough choice, just had to do the same with a truck order. Have a silver super duty that looks great clean, but bland otherwise. Went with atlas blue this order, even though it will show more dirt.

VB looks better with some brighter highlights (machined wheels) or gloss black accents.
Ya. I have a VB BD with steelies on order. I think the gloss black will look nice. I hope the grille does, It being matte black.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was fortunate enough to see approximately 30 Broncos(Northeast Off-rodeo rigs) side-by-side on Monday evening here in NH. It was the perfect opportunity to compare 2 door/4 door/models/lights/taillights/bumpers/step-no-step/rock rail or not/Squatch-no squatch............

The body lines and shadow lines of this particular vehicle are very much influenced by the exterior color choice. The gap between rocker pinch weld and steps either disappears or gets magnified 3X depending on the body color.

I found it tough to select my color choice from seeing how it looked on a F150 pickup and IMPOSSIBLE to pick from the Ford color sheet.

While I recognize that color selection is a absolute personal choice; my top 4 impressions were:

- I absolutely was blown away by the area 51 color -Simply amazing in person
- The basic white rigs are stunning with the contrast of the MIC tops, flares and the rock rails
- the AMB color itself is gorgeous - but not with the MIC top; maybe with a white top or painted one but not enough contrast for my liking
- Black rigs- all the body lines disappeared as did the rock rails and flares
I came away thinking I was going to change my 2 door BL sasquatch order color choice from VB to Area 51.

Tbruz
I just saw A51 today. Excellent!
Sponsored