Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mattbar1 Seeing as though you have worked out the deal with them and are conveying the offer to the group, you should encourage their Bronco representative to register and communicate directly with the Bronco6G community.
This. Good idea.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cajun_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Greetings Bronco6G'ers!

So much is going on with Build and Price and the rollercoaster that this has become! It seems like every day things are evolving with new hurdles and options.

Luckily this is an option!

I have worked with Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie, Louisiana to offer our group one of the best deals in the Country. The GM and GSM are on board with this and have provided the attached flyer for all of you. The details are also below. With other dealerships allocations filling up, this is your chance to secure a great deal and a great warranty. The deal is open to everyone in the forum.

Rob Stine is the GM and will take your call on his cell if you have questions. You can also reach him and his GSM at the emails below:

Rob Stine [email protected]
Carlos Bereciartua [email protected]

Thanks, everyone for all the information you have provided me, I hope this deal can help out some of you!

Mattbar1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt Bowers Ford Bronco6G Community
Offer

Matt Bowers Ford is trying to sell every new Bronco in Louisiana and surrounding states!!!

What we can offer you:

A FREE LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY—unlimited time, unlimited miles, as long as you own your Bronco… at no additional cost to you.

$1000 BELOW dealer invoice—x-plan pin recommended but not required

Competitive financing through the dealership—we send our banks millions in loans every month; they give us reduced rates and we will pass them down to you

Extended Warranty (a lifetime upgrade is available!), maintenance plans, and gap insurance are available

No dealer adds unless requested

We will give you the best offer for your trade, our used car department sells more used cars than any dealer in the city—we can step up in your trade!

$500 refundable deposit at time of order

Doc fee is $200

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER:

Call Ford Customer Relations (1-800-392-3673) and switch your current reservation to Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie

We will contact you to convert your reservation to an order, and maintain contact through delivery of your vehicle, providing information and answering any questions you may have, every step of the way.

We look forward to your New Bronco business!!!

Thank you,

Rob Stine

General Manager

Matt Bowers Ford

504-914-1478 cell

View attachment 55473
This is good and very convenient for me. Thanks!

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: Why is an x plan pin mentioned? If it's not needed? Just wondering about that. I can get one, but just curious.
I know they mentioned that the dealer was working the details of this offer prior to Ford announcing that x-plan not being available. However the dealer is offering 1k below invoice so maybe instead of missing out on 1k if they take the x-plan then they only miss out on 700! Just a thought!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you considering Mullinax? I haven't made my switch yet. I think I'm going to let a few more dealers step to the plate
No, I wasn't.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Right round the corner from Louisiana Purchase Kitchen. Airport pickup?

OP
OP
Mattbar1

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Those are great questions. I think some of them are answered in the FAQ. Just to clarify, I do not work for the dealership. I was only sharing this to help out others on the forum. Hopefully the GM and GSM will join here and answer some of these questions, until then I encourage those who may be interested to call and email the contacts in the original post to get the answers you need.

Last edited:

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in Virginia, and this might be the best deal in the country. Lifetime powertrain and $1000k under invoice? Wow!!! 1,029 miles.

Sponsored

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! Watching this thread and considering a dealer switch. Seems like a great offer - pending answers to the above questions.

THOMASO1371

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
8 hours to stephens, but I have friends along the route to stay with or 7 hours away with the addition of the warranty, but no contacts along the way.

Or 4 hours away at invoice in Nashville, where I'm from, but no warranty.

This is competition. This is what it should be. I like this.

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like I may have a new dealer. I’m in Memphis so maybe a 5 hour drive. 6 min from the airport so if they won’t pick up I can Uber.
Sponsored