David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven’t heard jack from my dealer except that there won’t be any ADM. I just emailed to see if the can match this offer. All they can do is say no and all I can do is take my business to Matt Bowers Ford.
Sponsored

RickRober

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings Bronco6G'ers!

So much is going on with Build and Price and the rollercoaster that this has become! It seems like every day things are evolving with new hurdles and options.

Luckily this is an option!

I have worked with Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie, Louisiana to offer our group one of the best deals in the Country. The GM and GSM are on board with this and have provided the attached flyer for all of you. The details are also below. With other dealerships allocations filling up, this is your chance to secure a great deal and a great warranty. The deal is open to everyone in the forum.

Rob Stine is the GM and will take your call on his cell if you have questions. You can also reach him and his GSM at the emails below:

Rob Stine [email protected]
Carlos Bereciartua [email protected]

Thanks, everyone for all the information you have provided me, I hope this deal can help out some of you!

Mattbar1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt Bowers Ford Bronco6G Community
Offer

Matt Bowers Ford is trying to sell every new Bronco in Louisiana and surrounding states!!!

What we can offer you:

A FREE LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY—unlimited time, unlimited miles, as long as you own your Bronco… at no additional cost to you.

$1000 BELOW dealer invoice—x-plan pin recommended but not required

Competitive financing through the dealership—we send our banks millions in loans every month; they give us reduced rates and we will pass them down to you

Extended Warranty (a lifetime upgrade is available!), maintenance plans, and gap insurance are available

No dealer adds unless requested

We will give you the best offer for your trade, our used car department sells more used cars than any dealer in the city—we can step up in your trade!

$500 refundable deposit at time of order

Doc fee is $200

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER:

Call Ford Customer Relations (1-800-392-3673) and switch your current reservation to Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie

We will contact you to convert your reservation to an order, and maintain contact through delivery of your vehicle, providing information and answering any questions you may have, every step of the way.

We look forward to your New Bronco business!!!

Thank you,

Rob Stine

General Manager

Matt Bowers Ford

504-914-1478 cell

View attachment 55473
This offer is great to hear. Very competitive to the Texas group buy option and Sewell. Looking forward to learning more. A couple of questions that come to mind: any requirements for the lifetime powertrain warranty and what is your average percentage off MSRP for invoice?

MardiGrasTexan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Greetings Bronco6G'ers!

So much is going on with Build and Price and the rollercoaster that this has become! It seems like every day things are evolving with new hurdles and options.

Luckily this is an option!

I have worked with Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie, Louisiana to offer our group one of the best deals in the Country. The GM and GSM are on board with this and have provided the attached flyer for all of you. The details are also below. With other dealerships allocations filling up, this is your chance to secure a great deal and a great warranty. The deal is open to everyone in the forum.

Rob Stine is the GM and will take your call on his cell if you have questions. You can also reach him and his GSM at the emails below:

Rob Stine [email protected]
Carlos Bereciartua [email protected]

Thanks, everyone for all the information you have provided me, I hope this deal can help out some of you!

Mattbar1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt Bowers Ford Bronco6G Community
Offer

Matt Bowers Ford is trying to sell every new Bronco in Louisiana and surrounding states!!!

What we can offer you:

A FREE LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY—unlimited time, unlimited miles, as long as you own your Bronco… at no additional cost to you.

$1000 BELOW dealer invoice—x-plan pin recommended but not required

Competitive financing through the dealership—we send our banks millions in loans every month; they give us reduced rates and we will pass them down to you

Extended Warranty (a lifetime upgrade is available!), maintenance plans, and gap insurance are available

No dealer adds unless requested

We will give you the best offer for your trade, our used car department sells more used cars than any dealer in the city—we can step up in your trade!

$500 refundable deposit at time of order

Doc fee is $200

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER:

Call Ford Customer Relations (1-800-392-3673) and switch your current reservation to Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie

We will contact you to convert your reservation to an order, and maintain contact through delivery of your vehicle, providing information and answering any questions you may have, every step of the way.

We look forward to your New Bronco business!!!

Thank you,

Rob Stine

General Manager

Matt Bowers Ford

504-914-1478 cell

View attachment 55473
With a name like mine, you can bet I'll consider this offer. More of a reason to head home to Louisiana.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love how these dealers jump on here right after B and P. They're like sharks and smell blood in the water.
In their defense a common refrain from them was that they could answer some pricing questions after the B&P went live.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I emailed Rob with the gist of this question because I'm in MA. He replied that he is checking with his sales rep.

If you find out then please let the rest of us know.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I emailed Rob with the gist of this question because I'm in MA. He replied that he is checking with his sales rep.

If you find out then please let the rest of us know.
Same I emailed requesting he join the forum. By the end of the day I can see a 50 page thread on this alone.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love it when dealers are willing to put it in writing for the masses exactly what their deals are. Yes- they might make extra money vis financing , trade in etc. but the actual cost of the new vehicle and dealer fees is open and transparent. If I lived closer , I would go with them. I could only hope and pray that we would have such a Dealer in Indiana, Ohio, or Michigan .

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Digging around Matt Bowers Ford website I do see a $200 doc fee on new vehicles. Not a show stopper.

Sponsored

jbbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 dodge ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the Lifetime Powertrain warranty limited by how long the original owner has the vehicle or how long Matt Bowers Ford stays in business ?
Serious question . Will it remain in effect with other ASE certified repair centers if the delership changes ownership ?
I wonder the same as I do not live in LA I don't want to have to drive there everytime for warranty work.

jbbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 dodge ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the lifetime powertrain warranty usable at any ford dealership? I live in Arkansas not Louisiana so won't donmeca lot of good if I have to drive to Louisiana for warranty redemption.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This truly is a great deal and I commend you for being transparent enough to come here and put this in writing for this community. The folks in the South should be pleased with this development. My only criticism is the $500 fully refundable deposit. If it's fully refundable, why even ask for it in the first place? If someone doesn't follow through with picking up their Bronco when that time comes, you know the Bronco will last maybe a day or two on your lot even at an insane markup, right? It just seems like an odd thing to ask for personally considering the demand for this vehicle.
Sponsored