First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t heard jack from my dealer except that there won’t be any ADM. I just emailed to see if the can match this offer. All they can do is say no and all I can do is take my business to Matt Bowers Ford.
I emailed my dealer within a few minutes of the original post to see if they would match it and so far..... crickets ....
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only criticism is the $500 fully refundable deposit. If it's fully refundable, why even ask for it in the first place? If someone doesn't follow through with picking up their Bronco when that time comes, you know the Bronco will last maybe a day or two on your lot even at an insane markup, right? It just seems like an odd thing to ask for personally considering the demand for this vehicle.

Because a whole slew of people would be wasting their time . It's $400 more added to your initial $100 reservation deposit . If you are truly serious about purchasing a new Bronco then why even ask the question ?

OP
OP
Mattbar1

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All -

Rob Stine at Matt Bowers asked me to take this down. He said he was reported to LMVC.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All -

Rob Stine at Matt Bowers asked me to take this down. He said he was reported to LMVC.
Well, that didn’t last long. ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All -

What is that, LMVC? Ford dealership police?

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All -

Why would the LMVC have an issue?

Bronco Enthusiast

Wildtrak
First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All -

Rob Stine at Matt Bowers asked me to take this down.
I can almost assuredly let you know the reason he was asked to take this down is:

1. The offer was illegal in La.

2. They had no comprehension or actual understanding that the weighted formula for national and regional distribution meant they wouldn't receive anywhere close to what they perceived.

3. I would speculate they don't receive even 10 to 20% of what they believed. I hope many of you who switched to the dealer who overpromised and underdelivered aren't left hanging out to dry. We already know that over 50% of reservations nationally won't be produced/received in 2021. If you switched to this dealer you've probably unwittingly put yourself much further down in the process.

4. From all the available data there's a total gross available on these units of $500 on the base to $1900 on the First Edition with a 2% behind the line receivable to the dealer for advertising and floor plan costs. Candidly, you're better off establishing a relationship if you trust your local dealer as this simply isn't a profit fest for dealers.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whoever reported them are turd buckets.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yikes @Administrator guess this isn't a top news anymore... LA folks check out the other threads (Granger, Stephens, Texas Group Buy, etc.) Plenty of other options I hope you'll be able to take advantage of!

Hope to see y'all on and off the road???

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can almost assuredly let you know the reason he was asked to take this down is:

1. The offer was illegal in La.

2. They had no comprehension or actual understanding that the weighted formula for national and regional distribution meant they wouldn't receive anywhere close to what they perceived.

3. I would speculate they don't receive even 10 to 20% of what they believed. I hope many of you who switched to the dealer who overpromised and underdelivered aren't left hanging out to dry. We already know that over 50% of reservations nationally won't be produced/received in 2021. If you switched to this dealer you've probably unwittingly put yourself much further down in the process.

4. From all the available data there's a total gross available on these units of $500 on the base to $1900 on the First Edition with a 2% behind the line receivable to the dealer for advertising and floor plan costs. Candidly, you're better off establishing a relationship if you trust your local dealer as this simply isn't a profit fest for dealers.
Oddly informative for a first post on such a specific topic. ?
Sponsored