First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now that things have settled a bit, and Mysterious Marvin is back in hiding...

I encourage everyone who is looking for a great deal to reach out to Rob Stine and Carlos Bereciartua. I think you will be happy you did.

Rob Stine <[email protected]>
Carlos Bereciartua <[email protected]>
Sending Mr. Stine an email now!
Sponsored

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that things have settled a bit, and Mysterious Marvin is back in hiding...

I encourage everyone who is looking for a great deal to reach out to Rob Stine and Carlos Bereciartua. I think you will be happy you did.

Rob Stine <[email protected]>
Carlos Bereciartua <[email protected]>
I've already received a reply from Rob. If the offer interested you I'd suggest sending him an email. I'm not going to say anything else (because of the sh*t heads on the forum) - just read between the lines and understand what I'm saying (cough...cough...)

ess2thebee

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've already received a reply from Rob. If the offer interested you I'd suggest sending him an email. I'm not going to say anything else (because of the sh*t heads on the forum) - just read between the lines and understand what I'm saying (cough...cough...)
I sent mine, let’s see how that goes.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the sake of that dealership and fellow forum members in the area, and to their competitors, they took the advertising down and are not publicly advertising that price anymore due to Louisiana laws. So they are now in compliance with those regulations. Good for them.

Good luck in your negotiations with this dealer. I hope you get the best price that you can.

Sponsored

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Email sent to Rob. Fingers crossed.

Bronco Enthusiast

Wildtrak
First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Care to share your dealership info? Are you charging ADM?

You don't have any better idea than we do of how the final allocation will 100% shake out. Nor what the final numbers are. Everything is fluid at this point and has been tweaked as we have moved forward. This process is new to everybody, Ford dealerships and customers alike. What should be very clear to you is that Ford is attempting to connect to the end customer in a more direct way. Maybe focus on that instead of holding tight to the status quo. The business model IS changing. Hopefully, for your sake, you don't wait as long as the taxi industry did to recognize disruption when you see it.

At this point in time you can't guarantee when someone will get their Bronco through your dealership anymore than Matt Bowers can. Your recommendation of developing a relationship with a 'local dealership you can trust' doesn't make me any more confident of receiving my Bronco as quickly as possible. Your implication is that there are dealerships that are untrustworthy and that dealerships still have ways to prioritize one order over the next and game the system. Otherwise why does a trustworthy dealership matter when factory ordering a vehicle? I just need someone to tell me where I am in line with that specific dealerships allocation, put the order into WBDO and toss me the keys when it shows up. How much do you think that service should be worth? Why wouldn't the Ford mothership want this to be as transparent as possible?

Finally, leaving the delivery timeline out for a minute, your 'profit-fest' viewpoint is very short sighted and simplistic. You are assessing profit on a per vehicle basis. If a dealership was to move a lot of '21 Broncos, their allocation numbers for '22 and beyond would go up per the current allocation formula. If a dealership plays the long game, they will be in a better position to get 'the profit fest' with more future Bronco allocations for their dealership after 2021.

Bottom line, there are many unknowns right now with this process, and representing your dealership, point in time, informed opinions as the only 'truth and fact' is self-serving and disingenuous at best.
I'll depart this thread and not come back due to the vitriol. Whether you believe it or not, every single Ford dealer has 10 times as many customers as what will be available for the first couple of years. The singular point of posting the information about margin etc is simple - dealers aren't getting rich off of Bronco - the biggest issue is getting it, not the price. You're right, part of it is fluid - but definitively the information now is that it's sold out through 2021 and deep into 2022 and that isn't going to change.

The above noted, if this dealer gets hundreds/thousands of people to switch their reservations it is a disservice to the customers - he's never getting more than his current allocation. ALL that would be happening is consumers would be switching to a dealer who puts them that much further behind from actually receiving a Bronco.

The allocation formula is based on a combination of reservation volume converted to actual orders along with national sales share percent and that specific market's weighted share of Jeep/Wrangler sales percent as it is a conquest target.

It's just math at this point. All dealers are getting far short of their reservations. Would you rather be reservation 22 out of 60, 54th out of 80, or reservation 320 or 800 out of 1000? Some of you as enthusiasts are obviously early reservations with your current dealer and now you want to consider moving to a dealer who will have you as 200 out of 400, or 320 out of 500?

The information from Ford is clear that while they want to have integrity to the reservation ordering process as to respecting the order in which they were received but they know there is no way of guaranteeing this and we absolutely know that your reservation order is moot if the dealer your with has exhausted their share allocation.

Everyone is going to sell their share and receive renewed share due to demand. Yes, earn and turn becomes a part much, much later, but not now when we know that the entire allocation is sold out for 2021 and well into 2022.

Whether you believe it or not, the alert and info posting was purely to stop innocent consumers from getting cross threaded by a dealer who in the sum end would have caused infinite more heartache and aggravation than anything else as he's not getting diddly more - your enthusiasts and felt you would want this information.

Out, best of luck.

ess2thebee

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll depart this thread and not come back due to the vitriol. Whether you believe it or not, every single Ford dealer has 10 times as many customers as what will be available for the first couple of years. The singular point of posting the information about margin etc is simple - dealers aren't getting rich off of Bronco - the biggest issue is getting it, not the price. You're right, part of it is fluid - but definitively the information now is that it's sold out through 2021 and deep into 2022 and that isn't going to change.

The above noted, if this dealer gets hundreds/thousands of people to switch their reservations it is a disservice to the customers - he's never getting more than his current allocation. ALL that would be happening is consumers would be switching to a dealer who puts them that much further behind from actually receiving a Bronco.

The allocation formula is based on a combination of reservation volume converted to actual orders along with national sales share percent and that specific market's weighted share of Jeep/Wrangler sales percent as it is a conquest target.

It's just math at this point. All dealers are getting far short of their reservations. Would you rather be reservation 22 out of 60, 54th out of 80, or reservation 320 or 800 out of 1000? Some of you as enthusiasts are obviously early reservations with your current dealer and now you want to consider moving to a dealer who will have you as 200 out of 400, or 320 out of 500?

The information from Ford is clear that while they want to have integrity to the reservation ordering process as to respecting the order in which they were received but they know there is no way of guaranteeing this and we absolutely know that your reservation order is moot if the dealer your with has exhausted their share allocation.

Everyone is going to sell their share and receive renewed share due to demand. Yes, earn and turn becomes a part much, much later, but not now when we know that the entire allocation is sold out for 2021 and well into 2022.

Whether you believe it or not, the alert and info posting was purely to stop innocent consumers from getting cross threaded by a dealer who in the sum end would have caused infinite more heartache and aggravation than anything else as he's not getting diddly more - your enthusiasts and felt you would want this information.

Out, best of luck.
So, Marvin, is YOUR dealership offering a lifetime powertrain warranty??

I didn’t think so. Good riddance to you!

Sponsored

ess2thebee

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmm....joined the forum at 8:05 am today. First post was at 8:15 today on this thread. In fact all of his 4 posts have been in this thread.

I smell a rat....
Ford Bronco Great Southern Bronco Deal! 85A7492B-912E-4A0E-8DD3-61D49988B126
Time to see what SELA Ford dealership has a Marvin as the GM.