Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

at least ADD/DV8 keeps the profits here.
the ADD bumpers didnt fit my needs. I actually had quite a list I worked through in the threads here. wish I had been thinking about the US thing in relation to BAMF... Hopefully ADD will consider moving the production to the US...
ADD is our sister company is 100% American made, from start to finish.

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed that you are getting the ADV 5" fiberglass fenders. Those are going to look gorgeous in AMB. When are you getting those? I'm very eager to see that.

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reserved on day 2, took deliver day before thanksgiving. Getting parts to do a proper build is tough. I am also a JK owner, so have a little experience with these things.

Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 Antimatter Blue
did the 3" spacer lift from icon as a holder until the Coilovers are available. Also have read here on the forums that the squatch spare tire holder is bigger than the standard and will hold most 37s depending on offset, looks like mine worked out fine. I had ordered the 4WP realignment bracket just in case, so that's on the returns pile.

Upgrades
DV8 MTO Series front bumper w 2x 3" lights
DV8 ACC relocation bracket
DV8 Winch
RTR Light bar w 5 Project X Lights
Fuel Vector wheels, 17x9 -12OS 4.5BS -
Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.5r17TLNo rear tire carrier adjustment needed with the Sasquatch rear tire carrier which is different than nonSquatch
BYOD Rail from Archetype Racing -
Icon 3” spacer lift
Grab handles - paracord
ARB underhood compressor

On Order
Icon coilover 3-4” kit with UCAs (Stage 4)
Frame mounted Sliders – L.O.D. offroad signature series
Advanced Fiberglass Hood & fenders w 5” (squatch sized flares)
DV8 Front Skid Plate

Future Planned Upgrades
Rear bumper with lights & integrated tire carrier, hi lift jack carrier
Fender liners
DV8 bashplates
Engine/exhaust Mods TBD
RPG Tie Rods or Ford Performance upgraded tie rods & steering rack

btw, Sold the Squatch wheels & tires as well as front bumper
have the factory rock rails for sale as well(have a buyer IDd)
expecting I should be able to sell the Squatch suspension & Ikon 3" Spacers once I get my coilovers

View attachment 294769 View attachment 294770 View attachment 294784
Ford Bronco Green Mountain Bronco Build on 37s, 3" Lift + more 1651076195856
View attachment 294773
Why did F drop this color? It’s honestly one of the best

Sponsored

BlackBeauty1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
GreenMtnBronco

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s looks like you have the same problem I have - my Bronco is too tall for my garage. Nice rig BTW.
yup, even the standard squatch was too high.. I have a cover, trying to figure it out

I just noticed that you are getting the ADV 5" fiberglass fenders. Those are going to look gorgeous in AMB. When are you getting those? I'm very eager to see that.
I was a very early order, just awaiting shipping to my body shop for paint & fitment...

Why did F drop this color? It’s honestly one of the best
funny, i never thought about it, but almost the same color as my last car (Audi S5 cab) and the TR6 I completely updated. saw this in person when they were bringing them around to dealers and that was my color!

FrostedNuts

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tons of Fun
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am based in Ludlow part time and am planning on the CAT4 road exploration as I am also a cyclist and great way to explore. I have a buddy who wheels in the slate valley, so planning on that. Love to get a VT group together, should we start one on the club page?
Also soon to be green plate bronco owner. Know of only a couple trails up by me, be nice to explore some more with fellow bronco drivers.
I'll ask you the same thing I asked the OP - you in the Barre area? I live in Barre but spend most of my time around the NE Kingdom for off-roading, fishing, and hunting.

I'm just outside of Woodstock, but have explored (and mapped!) most of the class 4's around me, as well as significant portions of the rest of the state. I'd like to figure out how to start a DM conversation with a few of us, or perhaps an email chain to keep some of the information more private, but yes, a local club and some coffee or carnage type meet ups could be a good time. There's a semi local 4x4 club that has an active FB group (I'm not on FB) but a team bronco contingency could be fun there too. Feel free to DM me your email addresses if you'd like to start a conversation, and I'll look into starting a club page here.

Thanks,
Tim

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just outside of Woodstock, but have explored (and mapped!) most of the class 4's around me, as well as significant portions of the rest of the state. I'd like to figure out how to start a DM conversation with a few of us, or perhaps an email chain to keep some of the information more private, but yes, a local club and some coffee or carnage type meet ups could be a good time. There's a semi local 4x4 club that has an active FB group (I'm not on FB) but a team bronco contingency could be fun there too. Feel free to DM me your email addresses if you'd like to start a conversation, and I'll look into starting a club page here.

Thanks,
Tim
thanks Tim! I’ll see if I’ll dm you

OP
OP
GreenMtnBronco

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know the overall height of your Bronco? I’d like to put 37s on my Badlands but worried it won’t fit in the garage.
37s with 3" lift, it's about 78" to top of soft top and about 80/81" to top of the lights.

Sponsored

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thank you!

there was slight rub on the plastic fender liner of the front and oddly on the front of the factory rock rails. I have new rockrails coming so hopefully not an issue. I do have some type of rub at full lock that I need to investigate..
have you checked for rub offroad or just on pavement?

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On Order
Icon coilover 3-4” kit with UCAs (Stage 4)

Advanced Fiberglass Hood & fenders w 5” (squatch sized flares)

Engine/exhaust Mods TBD
Great looking build.
I'm receiving my RTR lights today. I agree with you: best looking lights. nice throw back compared to the 'too-many' lights on the pro6 bar.

a few questions about the above:
- do you think the coilovers will solve all the rubbing problems? to be completely honest, even though i want to rock crawl, where i am, there's not much so I'll be on the road a good percentage of time. i was set on new coilovers but not thinking maybe a body lift is enough...🤷‍♂️
- you got the AFC 5 inch fender flares? did you see them anywhere? I've only seen the 2" and was hoping to see the wider ones somewhere. the fun-haver flares look crazy... was considering those too.

- what exhaust were you thinking of? was about to bite the bullet on the AWE with the bash guard.. want something with some burbling... but haven't heard anything really good yet but the AWE seems the closest. and want something hi-tuck.

- sounds like the ACC relocation kit isn't worth it. if it doesn't work perfect all the time,.. would you even use it? do you still use it?

Looking forward to what's next with your build!

OP
OP
GreenMtnBronco

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great looking build.
I'm receiving my RTR lights today. I agree with you: best looking lights. nice throw back compared to the 'too-many' lights on the pro6 bar.

a few questions about the above:
- do you think the coilovers will solve all the rubbing problems? to be completely honest, even though i want to rock crawl, where i am, there's not much so I'll be on the road a good percentage of time. i was set on new coilovers but not thinking maybe a body lift is enough...🤷‍♂️
- you got the AFC 5 inch fender flares? did you see them anywhere? I've only seen the 2" and was hoping to see the wider ones somewhere. the fun-haver flares look crazy... was considering those too.

- what exhaust were you thinking of? was about to bite the bullet on the AWE with the bash guard.. want something with some burbling... but haven't heard anything really good yet but the AWE seems the closest. and want something hi-tuck.

- sounds like the ACC relocation kit isn't worth it. if it doesn't work perfect all the time,.. would you even use it? do you still use it?

Looking forward to what's next with your build!
thank you for the props!

I have only seen the renders on the 5" flares, I am assuming they will mount up a set as soon as they have them and I'll be able to see them. I like the Fun Havers., but haven't seen any info that says they will ever be available. Any ideas?

I don't know if the COs will solve it, I think the COs and fenders may, it seems to happen at hard lock, so just something to be aware of.

havent even begun to think about the exhaust yet..

I do still use the ACC plenty. just have to be careful when you come up quickly on traffic ahead.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the Fun Havers., but haven't seen any info that says they will ever be available. Any ideas?
i emailed them. I think they said fall. I like their bumpers too. But who knows when they’ll come out. I thought all these guys had like test mules a year in advance to test and build parts… 🤷‍♂️🤔
Sponsored