Sponsored

Greetings from Mishimoto! What parts would you like to see?

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronc6G!

Nick here from Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road! I just wanted to kick this thread off and get our foot in the door here to let you know that we're excited to get started on a few projects for the Bronco 2.7L platform.

For those unfamiliar with us, we specialize in all things performance across a wide range of applications. All of the magic happens in our R&D facility, located right in New Castle, Delaware. It's wall-to-wall automotive ingenuity here, and our team of engineers comes prepared with all of the state-of-the-art tools for precision design, prototyping, fabrication, and testing. To find out more make sure that you head over to our Engineering Blog for a full behind-the-scenes look at our products and process:

Mishimoto Engineering Blog

Over the last few years, we've built up quite the portfolio of Ford application-specific products ranging from the massive 6.7L Powerstroke all the way to the range of hot-hatches, with everything in between. We've especially had an intimate relationship with both EcoBoost engine options available in the Bronco, and we're stoked to put that expertise to use on the 2021 Broncos!

So far, I've already let the cat out of the bag about our upcoming catch can, so what else would you guys like to see us make for the 2.7L Bronco?

Plenty more to come! Keep your eyes peeled for some more threads from us

-Nick
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looking forward to parts you guys offer! I have your trans cooler on my F-150.

Looking forward to an IC upgrade. You guys should look into a possible relocate option as well to up higher in the grille area to allow us to mount a winch in the front bumper without blocking airflow to the IC.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello Bronc6G!

Nick here from Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road! I just wanted to kick this thread off and get our foot in the door here to let you know that we're excited to get started on a few projects for the Broco 2.7L platform.

For those unfamiliar with us, we specialize in all things performance across a wide range of applications. All of the magic happens in our R&D facility, located right in New Castle, Delaware. It's wall-to-wall automotive ingenuity here, and our team of engineers comes prepared with all of the state-of-the-art tools for precision design, prototyping, fabrication, and testing. To find out more make sure that you head over to our Engineering Blog for a full behind-the-scenes look at our products and process:

Over the last few years, we've built up quite the portfolio of Ford application-specific products ranging from the massive 6.7L Powerstroke all the way to the range of hot-hatches, with everything in between. We've especially had an intimate relationship with both EcoBoost engine options available in the Bronco, and we're stoked to put that expertise to use on the 2021 Broncos!

So far, I've already let the cat out of the bag about our upcoming catch can, so what else would you guys like to see us make for the 2.7L Bronco?

-Nick
How about a Cold Air Intake?

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Second that catch can! Also, I like the sound of a turbo with CAI regardless of HP gains. As a few have mentioned, I plan on upgrading the power via a tune soon after delivery. Cooling for both the engine and transmission would be a great option.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to parts you guys offer! I have your trans cooler on my F-150.

Looking forward to an IC upgrade. You guys should look into a possible relocate option as well to up higher in the grille area to allow us to mount a winch in the front bumper without blocking airflow to the IC.
Brilliant. +1

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IDK if both engines use the same intercooler, but knowing Ford it will need an upgrade and I'd be interested in a 2.3 one.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exhaust, cold air, tube for both, intercooler, alternate tops, bumpers never get enough options, grab handles, grilles, functional hood with air flow scoop.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello Bronc6G!

Nick here from Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road! I just wanted to kick this thread off and get our foot in the door here to let you know that we're excited to get started on a few projects for the Broco 2.7L platform.

-Nick

As you know the Broncos are leaving the factory at a high rate and there are those of us who want to install the dual catch can on day one, so as a first product you need to that to the market ASAP. Can you give us an indication of price and availability? As you also know, your competition is not sitting idle!
Sponsored