Sponsored

Greetings from Mishimoto! What parts would you like to see?

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a full size bronco in Delaware.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I dont know if this is in your purview or not but how about a solution to the the poor visibility of the rear view mirror? just a solid dependable digital mirror with a mounting spot for a camera in the back ..... I'm not talking about a touchscreen mirror that also double as a dashcam and backing up .... there is plenty of those on the market ..... just a simple device that helps you SEE behind you, it doesnt have to be a video recorder.
I stumbled upon this on Crutchfield. It would not be hard at all to adapt this to the Bronco, you'd just need to make a similar bracket for the camera.

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_212FV8876/Brandmotion-FVMR-8876.html?tp=96078

This appears to be Land Rover's ClearSight rear view mirror, just available as an aftermarket kit.

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_220GENFDM3/Gentex-GENFDM3LN.html?tp=66448

Last edited:

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I stumbled upon this on Crutchfield. It would not be hard at all to adapt this to the Bronco, you'd just need to make a similar bracket for the camera.

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_212FV8876/Brandmotion-FVMR-8876.html?tp=96078

This appears to be Land Rover's ClearSight rear view mirror, just available as an aftermarket kit.

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_220GENFDM3/Gentex-GENFDM3LN.html?tp=66448

I got this one for $199 but have not installed it yet .... it has mixed reviews ... I will probably do it in the next couple of weeks .... you can set it at 2.5k for front and 2.5k for the back camera

https://www.vantop.com/collections/dash-cam

buyers review

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to bump this up because....

IT'S HERE:

Ford Bronco Greetings from Mishimoto! What parts would you like to see? NLT_8666-scaled

Say hello to the latest addition to the Mishimoto Stable - 2.7L Badlands. We're stoked to start digging into our very long list of projects for this platform, so make sure that you're keeping an eye out for new threads!

-Nick

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a snorkel kit for deep water.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Bronc6G!

Nick here from Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road! I just wanted to kick this thread off and get our foot in the door here to let you know that we're excited to get started on a few projects for the Bronco 2.7L platform.

For those unfamiliar with us, we specialize in all things performance across a wide range of applications. All of the magic happens in our R&D facility, located right in New Castle, Delaware. It's wall-to-wall automotive ingenuity here, and our team of engineers comes prepared with all of the state-of-the-art tools for precision design, prototyping, fabrication, and testing. To find out more make sure that you head over to our Engineering Blog for a full behind-the-scenes look at our products and process:

Mishimoto Engineering Blog

Over the last few years, we've built up quite the portfolio of Ford application-specific products ranging from the massive 6.7L Powerstroke all the way to the range of hot-hatches, with everything in between. We've especially had an intimate relationship with both EcoBoost engine options available in the Bronco, and we're stoked to put that expertise to use on the 2021 Broncos!

So far, I've already let the cat out of the bag about our upcoming catch can, so what else would you guys like to see us make for the 2.7L Bronco?

Plenty more to come! Keep your eyes peeled for some more threads from us

-Nick
How about a Godzilla engine swap kit? You know, if you guys want a challenge and to stretch the limits of your facility. 😁