Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I went with the 4 door wildtrak.
I have a FE and Wildtrak reserved. Depends on price and options, but I'm leaning towards the Wildtrak.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m north of Winsto-Salem. I’ve got mine through Crossroads in Kernesville. They don’t have any info on pricing either. I’m not paying above retail. I’m fine getting it from across the country.
Same here, I'm working with my dealer, but I'm doubtful they'd be able to get close to what Granger is offering. I might be shipping mine cross-country.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m in Cary. Badlands 2 dr through Crossroads, but will be switching if no xplan. Haven’t decided on color between Area 51, Cyber Orange or Antimatter Blue. Will Squatch if I decide on the 2.7, but I think I will most likely stick 7MT / 2.3 no Squatch. Maybe mid or high package with towing and if I can get the B&O without Lux. Oh and Oxford White painted modular roof if I can order it in place of the molded top.

If towing capacity goes up for the 4dr I may switch.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Charlotte, I’ve got a 4 dr Badlands ordered, but will have to wait until we can get on the pricing/configuration site to decide if I should stay with that or choose a different model and option up!

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in Cary. Badlands 2 dr through Crossroads, but will be switching if no xplan. Haven’t decided on color between Area 51, Cyber Orange or Antimatter Blue. Will Squatch if I decide on the 2.7, but I think I will most likely stick 7MT / 2.3 no Squatch. Maybe mid or high package with towing and if I can get the B&O without Lux. Oh and Oxford White painted modular roof if I can order it in place of the molded top.

If towing capacity goes up for the 4dr I may switch.
I really hope they do like GM did with the C8 and send around a pre-production model for us to look at. We may have to get a crew together and meet at uwharrie. But, if we do that, I'm going to want a Badlands. ? I'm torn on the colors - Area 51, Velocity blue and antimatter blue. I kind of wanted cyber orange. But, I think that might be too yellow for me.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Charlotte area here - no real info from the dealership I reserved at, asked about markup and x plan and he said they weren't sure the pricing yet. Reserved the 4 door badlands night of the reveal, the 2 door on the 15th. Decided I certainly want the 2 door so hoping i can change that earlier reservation to a 2 door, if not ill just be a bit behind. Torn on Cactus or Area 51, seems to be a common problem ha

OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Charlotte area here - no real info from the dealership I reserved at, asked about markup and x plan and he said they weren't sure the pricing yet. Reserved the 4 door badlands night of the reveal, the 2 door on the 15th. Decided I certainly want the 2 door so hoping i can change that earlier reservation to a 2 door, if not ill just be a bit behind. Torn on Cactus or Area 51, seems to be a common problem ha
Very common problem for color choice! lol. I wasn't able to get any pricing info from Keith Hawthorne in Belmont. Funny how Granger came right out and said $1000 under invoice, no ADM, X-plan accepted, etc, but these other dealers have no clue.

OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I really hope they do like GM did with the C8 and send around a pre-production model for us to look at. We may have to get a crew together and meet at uwharrie. But, if we do that, I'm going to want a Badlands. ? I'm torn on the colors - Area 51, Velocity blue and antimatter blue. I kind of wanted cyber orange. But, I think that might be too yellow for me.
Would love to get a group together at Uwharrie sometime.

Ddtcm81

Big Bend
First Name
Tc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a reservation with Crossroads in Kernersville. Also one at Green Ford in Greensboro. Who ever gives me the best deal gets my business. Green already said they would take me X Plan. Still waiting to hear back from Crossroads.
wow, must be nice green ford will barley communicate with me, and my family has purchased multiple vehicle from them. what is this x-plan?

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

wow, must be nice green ford will barley communicate with me, and my family has purchased multiple vehicle from them. what is this x-plan?
I actually went into Green Ford and talked to a salesman who was very helpful. The
X-Plan gives you invoice minus. 4% pricing. For $25 you can join the Mustang club and qualify for X-Plan pricing as a benefit of being a member.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just stopped by my dealership in Charlotte and had a great conversation with the sales manager and my sales guy. They expect Ford to mandate these reservations be sold at no more than MSRP, but that hasn’t been communicated yet. He said they won’t be adding ADM and if Ford qualifies the Bronco for the X Plan I can use it. These guys were cool and told me everything they knew at this point which isn’t much, but we’re straight shooters. They said if other dealerships are telling people specifics right now they’re lying because they are all waiting on Ford for more information. But they expect a communication to go out to all dealerships over the next several weeks. He said he’s been reading and keeping up with this site too and that most all dealerships have people doing the same.

Get this, this weekend at just their dealership they’ve received just over 300 Bronco reservations since the release on Monday night 7/13. We have 2 Ford dealerships in Charlotte and 6 more within a 15 mile circumference outside the city. He said since I got my order in around 9:30 the night of the release I should expect to take delivery within the first month that they start filling orders but that’s just his educated guess based on how their reservations have been coming in.The one thing Ford has told them is all customer reservations will be filled before any dealer allotments. Just wanted to share my conversation in case it's helpful.

Ddtcm81

Big Bend
First Name
Tc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I actually went into Green Ford and talked to a salesman who was very helpful. The
X-Plan gives you invoice minus. 4% pricing. For $25 you can join the Mustang club and qualify for X-Plan pricing as a benefit of being a member.
Green Ford will honor that? where is this group to join? (I cant really go by to speak with them for I am currently out of the country).
Sponsored

Last edited: