First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Been lurking a long time, but without a reservation or order, I didn’t have much to add.

However, this past week I bought a dealer inventory 4-door Black Diamond that they were selling at MSRP. It was too good of an opportunity to pass up, being almost exactly what I would’ve spec’d. After driving it home from the dealer 200 miles through a late April nor’easter, I couldn’t be happier with the Bronco!
Sponsored

OP
OP

603_BD

Black Diamond
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mid Package, 2.3L in Carbonized grey with optional wheels. Only thing I would have added is the advanced 4x4, but that wasn’t enough to pass it up.

Haven‘t had the time to get some good shots yet, but here it is before leaving the dealership.
Ford Bronco Greetings from the Granite State 24E82DC2-958F-4A57-981A-2DFEBD317D6D

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Been lurking a long time, but without a reservation or order, I didn’t have much to add.

However, this past week I bought a dealer inventory 4-door Black Diamond that they were selling at MSRP. It was too good of an opportunity to pass up, being almost exactly what I would’ve spec’d. After driving it home from the dealer 200 miles through a late April nor’easter, I couldn’t be happier with the Bronco!
Congratulations on your new Bronco, love the color! Happy to hear that it was a smooth process.

nhbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, F150, Ranger, Roadtrek Agile
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations on your new Bronco, love the color! Happy to hear that it was a smooth process.
Love that FOMOCO responds to the single post on the forum where a person buys a bronco off the lot with no ADM and ignores the hundreds of posts where that isn't happening. Especially to those poor people who had orders "lost" or orders come in and they get hit with a surprise markup.

@Ford Motor Company, this is so incredibly tone-deaf.

Sponsored

nhbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, F150, Ranger, Roadtrek Agile
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mid Package, 2.3L in Carbonized grey with optional wheels. Only thing I would have added is the advanced 4x4, but that wasn’t enough to pass it up.

Haven‘t had the time to get some good shots yet, but here it is before leaving the dealership.
Ford Bronco Greetings from the Granite State 24E82DC2-958F-4A57-981A-2DFEBD317D6D

Great find! What dealership?

OP
OP

603_BD

Black Diamond
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great find! What dealership?
Bailey Ford in Plattsburgh, NY. All of the other dealers I talked to that were within a reasonable distance had a $10-15k ADM. I'm still in a little disbelief that I was able to find dealer stock with no markup.
Sponsored