First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks to those participating in our first Group Buy! Here is another group buy for those who couldn't participate and still interested.

Group Buy up to 30% Off for Suma mirrors, expiring 7/18. GROUP BUY LINK

Tired of blind spot? or just wanted to see more to feel safer when you drive? Suma Performance enhances your driving experience!

https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

Features:1. Blind spot reduced. 2. Hydrophobic. 3. Anti-glare (blue mirrors)
1. Up to 30% Off
2. Post your Purchase# here after purchase, so we can keep track of the # of preorders.
3. See details below.

Details on Group Buy:
-If 10 or more people pre-order, receive total 10% discount.
-If 20 or more people pre-order, receive total 20% discount.
-If 30 or more people pre-order, receive total 30% discount.

-Last day is 7/18/22
-The total discount will be reimbursed between 7/18-7/22.
- Everything is in stock ready to ship except the blue mirrors
- The blue mirrors will be shipped in mid July

GROUP BUY LINK

If haven't heard of us, customer satisfaction is a priority for us.

Happy Customer/Reviews

Group Buy List
1. 11084
2. 11088
3. 11184
10 (10% off)
20 (20% off)

30 (30% off)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Suma Performance still looking like mid July for shipping, even though this group buy goes until 7/18? Love the blue and these mirrors seem like a great buy and added safety.

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-dr Badsquatch, 1998 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$189.85 regular price for those wondering.

@Suma Performance can you add some details on what the heck the BLIS option is, and how the defroster option looks/works? I didn't see anything in the descriptions...

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Suma Performance still looking like mid July for shipping, even though this group buy goes until 7/18? Love the blue and these mirrors seem like a great buy and added safety.
The non-blue are in stock and ready to ship. The blue ones are delivered in mid July. So it's more like a pre-order for a set of blue mirrors.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
$189.85 regular price for those wondering.

@Suma Performance can you add some details on what the heck the BLIS option is, and how the defroster option looks/works? I didn't see anything in the descriptions...
So features are designed to be compatible with your OEM features
Defroster- it has defroster pins that connect directly with your OEM defroster pins.
BLIS- just like the defroster, you'll keep your OEM BLIS feature and simply connect them to your OEM Blis wires.

So if you don't have OEM BLISS, for example, then the SUM BLIS will not work. When you select your Sumar mirrors, please select the OEM features that you have. Does it make sense?

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In FAQ it states "It is meant for an OEM replacement. However, you can install our mirrors having features that do not come with your stock. In that case, You might need to do additional wiring". I note the order choices include "Defroster" therefore I am sure that wiring comes into play. Can you please add an installation video for this?

Also was wondering if you can provide photos or a video of the blue version . . . does it look exactly the same as the non-blue version or is it actually tinted blue. I am also wondering what kind of advantage blue really provides, please explain.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
In FAQ it states "It is meant for an OEM replacement. However, you can install our mirrors having features that do not come with your stock. In that case, You might need to do additional wiring". I note the order choices include "Defroster" therefore I am sure that wiring comes into play. Can you please add an installation video for this?

Also was wondering if you can provide photos or a video of the blue version . . . does it look exactly the same as the non-blue version or is it actually tinted blue. I am also wondering what kind of advantage blue really provides, please explain.
For the defroster, it only comes with the defroster pins, designed connected to the OEM defroster wires. It doesn't come with defroster wires.

The blue is for anti-glare, reducing the high beams from behind. Here is an installation video on a Tacoma on the blue mirrors. Please disregard the turn signal installation since it isn't an option for Bronco. For bronco, you don't need to remove the mirror caps as shown in the video.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fwiw, i was part of the first group buy(Feb). Pay full price, when buy ends, the refund amt is refunded fast.
Didn't get blue, just defroster, no bliss(for base)
Waited for them to be built. Once in, i received them pretty fast(June)

I haven't installed yet, but look nice. I'm kinda afraid to break something when i stick a flathead in there. I'd like to know more before i break the plastic clips. I'll do it, just not in a rush. I'd like to know in my head what i should be separating before i try. Seems to me you're going in blind

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Group Buy | Suma Performance Mirrors 458BBF5C-F817-4DD1-BE11-57302D3D7810
Fwiw, i was part of the first group buy(Feb). Pay full price, when buy ends, the refund amt is refunded fast.
Didn't get blue, just defroster, no bliss(for base)
Waited for them to be built. Once in, i received them pretty fast(June)

I haven't installed yet, but look nice. I'm kinda afraid to break something when i stick a flathead in there. I'd like to know more before i break the plastic clips. I'll do it, just not in a rush. I'd like to know in my head what i should be separating before i try. Seems to me you're going in blind

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, i saw that. I just don't exactly know where the driver blade goes.

In my experience, i break more things than i fix, so i need to be sure. Plus, I'm not rich, so if i have to pay to fix something i try really hard to know what I'm doing before i jump.

That pic says stick a long metal thing here and twist.... do you know how many things are in there i can break? ALL OF THEM

With the thin plastic on these broncos i won't be able to tell if I'm separating the mirror from the motor or just smashing stuff

I'll get the courage one day, hold my beer....

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, i saw that. I just don't exactly know where the driver blade goes.

In my experience, i break more things than i fix, so i need to be sure. Plus, I'm not rich, so if i have to pay to fix something i try really hard to know what I'm doing before i jump.

That pic says stick a long metal thing here and twist.... do you know how many things are in there i can break? ALL OF THEM

With the thin plastic on these broncos i won't be able to tell if I'm separating the mirror from the motor or just smashing stuff

I'll get the courage one day, hold my beer....
Lol, fair enough. Best of luck to you. Iā€™m waiting on the blue mirrors, which I guess may get shipped in a few weeks. Iā€™ll see if I can take a video when popping mine off.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol, fair enough. Best of luck to you. Iā€™m waiting on the blue mirrors, which I guess may get shipped in a few weeks. Iā€™ll see if I can take a video when popping mine off.
I really just need to know specifically where on that picture the blade should land, and will it feel like the blade "fits"

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Order #11088

I'll get this rolling. Cheers!
Sponsored