Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed on the logo. For the wire, follow my instruction on page 3, there’s plenty of length in the wire, you just need to unhook it toward the back corner of the cap.
Mine were passing thru a hole. I did back them out of that hoping for more length. It didn’t seem to help. Are you saying there is another clip way in the back?
Sponsored

zcadman

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Rubicon 2-dr. & 2010 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Placed my order # 11256.

How is the visibility of the Blue Glass mirrors when looking through tinted windows? I intend on going the legal max on my windows, which is 40% for the driver/passenger for Louisiana.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine were passing thru a hole. I did back them out of that hoping for more length. It didn’t seem to help. Are you saying there is another clip way in the back?
Not sure if it’s another clip, but it’s like a long ear tab that several wires are wrapped around. I’ve outlined the tab that is in the back. Grabbing the free end of the wire and pushing it into that cavity got it around the ear tab and allowed the extra wire length to come out.
Ford Bronco Group Buy | Suma Performance Mirrors B3460542-3C94-4F09-883E-706D0002D71E

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if it’s another clip, but it’s like a long ear tab that several wires are wrapped around. I’ve outlined the tab that is in the back. Grabbing the free end of the wire and pushing it into that cavity got it around the ear tab and allowed the extra wire length to come out.
Ford Bronco Group Buy | Suma Performance Mirrors B3460542-3C94-4F09-883E-706D0002D71E
Yeah, that's what I did. It didn't seems to much more length for me. @Sumaperformance I am order 9862 so you can get those wire extensions sent out.

Gonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. the logo is personal. To each there own. FWIW it is small, but there

2. I was able to move the heating wire to get more length, but it seems maybe the length of the wire is different for everyone? I made it work but barely!

3. I used electrical tape to hold in place until we get the replacemenrt

4. @Suma Performance - how do we get the replacement for this part on orders already out?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will you be sending those out to all of the orders that have already shipped?
That's the plan once they are available. We'll send out emails to see who needs these extended wires. But it might be a few weeks since we are still procuring the parts.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's the plan once they are available. We'll send out emails to see who needs these extended wires. But it might be a few weeks since we are still procuring the parts.
Strange. I guess there are various issues. My stock wires are plenty long enough to reach the pins. It’s just that the pins on your mirrors are narrower/thinner and not staying secured in the female side of the stock terminal.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Strange. I guess there are various issues. My stock wires are plenty long enough to reach the pins. It’s just that the pins on your mirrors are narrower/thinner and not staying secured in the female side of the stock terminal.
We didn't have this issue with the prototype but it seems like case by case. We are in the process of making the extended wires to address both issues, thanks for the patience folks.

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m gonna need an extension cable, any else have troubles with the passenger window? How is there no install video yet

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We didn't have this issue with the prototype but it seems like case by case. We are in the process of making the extended wires to address both issues, thanks for the patience folks.
Any update? I’ve now had these mirrors sitting in the garage for over a month. I’d like to install them.

Sponsored

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't have my bronco, yet, so don't know if I have the issue. I have a set of mirrors. Would prefer to get the harness extension as well, in case I need it.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any update? I’ve now had these mirrors sitting in the garage for over a month. I’d like to install them.
Should get them in early September. certain parts have been hard to procure, our apology.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should get them in early September. certain parts have been hard to procure, our apology.
I think you have until winter starts before people break out pitch forks. I am in SoCal so... winter? What's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.