First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just sharing out some final pics of the Wildtrak with the GRT OFFROAD perch collar lift done by @Gride7 with GRT OFFROAD and Dirt Tires and Donuts garage in Park City Utah. I can’t say enough great things about Garret and his knowledge and experience with broncos. Hit up their site or IG to see a ton more of his work.

This kit gives 2.25" of front lift and 1.25" of rear lift which will clear 37/12.50-17 tires. I kept the stock 17”wheel with a 1.5” spacer

This lower perch collar lift kit is designed for the factory Bilstein shocks on ALL Badlands models (Sasquatch or not) and ALL models that came with the Sasquatch package.
www.grtoffroad.com

GRT Offroad
(Sasquatch perch collar lift)
1.5” spacers(needed to keep the stock wheel)
bFg KO2 37”
baja designs lighting
Z roads rack

Ford Bronco GRT OFFROAD Perch Collar Lift with 37” BFG Ko2’s 641C8A54-DD99-4A3D-92AE-AEE95D7D07F6
Sponsored

Gride7

First Edition
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco CO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just sharing out some final pics of the Wildtrak with the GRT OFFROAD perch collar lift done by @Gride7 with GRT OFFROAD and Dirt Tires and Donuts garage in Park City Utah. I can’t say enough great things about Garret and his knowledge and experience with broncos. Hit up their site or IG to see a ton more of his work.

This kit gives 2.25" of front lift and 1.25" of rear lift which will clear 37/12.50-17 tires. I kept the stock 17”wheel with a 1.5” spacer

This lower perch collar lift kit is designed for the factory Bilstein shocks on ALL Badlands models (Sasquatch or not) and ALL models that came with the Sasquatch package.
www.grtoffroad.com

GRT Offroad
bFg KO2 37”
baja designs lighting
Z roads rack

Ford Bronco GRT OFFROAD Perch Collar Lift with 37” BFG Ko2’s 641C8A54-DD99-4A3D-92AE-AEE95D7D07F6
Thank you for all the kind words and most importantly your business! Coming all the way from Austin, TX says a lot.

J Jernigan

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

www.grtoffroad.com

GRT Offroad
bFg KO2 37”
baja designs lighting
Z roads rack

Would you have had to run the spacers for clearance or was it more of an appearance thing??

Sponsored
OP
OP
G.ATX.M

G.ATX.M

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea it needs for clearance.
The back spacing needed to clear the wider tire requires +1 or 0 offset wheel not to rub. So you only need the spacer on the stock sas wheel. Not needed if you do an aftermarket 17” wheel with +1 or 0 Offset. I’ll be moving to this set up soon, I just didn’t want to put all of that money out at once.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The front looks higher than the rear

Sponsored

retrospex

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak, Audi RS5 B8.5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great! Also curious how it stands up on/off road

WowPaul

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

www.grtoffroad.com

GRT Offroad
bFg KO2 37”
baja designs lighting
Z roads rack

Ford Bronco GRT OFFROAD Perch Collar Lift with 37” BFG Ko2’s 3296A654-98E4-4841-B9D5-70E1C225FD98
Can you post a front or rear view pic so I can see how much poke you have. I don't think I want much poke but love the setup.

OP
OP
G.ATX.M

G.ATX.M

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you post a front or rear view pic so I can see how much poke you have. I don't think I want much poke but love the setup.
About 1” give or take. Not bad at all!

IMG_1865.jpeg

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any gear in the rear? I’m hesitant to add the extra 1/2” ring from the SVC kit because I don’t want any squat. I guess springs have a lot to do with it too.

I’m hoping for a stiffer ride along with the extra height. I opted to put them on non-sasquatch Bilsteins in hopes that the slight gain in articulation makes up for any limitations of the compressed spring.

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any gear in the rear? I’m hesitant to add the extra 1/2” ring from the SVC kit because I don’t want any squat. I guess springs have a lot to do with it too.

I’m hoping for a stiffer ride along with the extra height. I opted to put them on non-sasquatch Bilsteins in hopes that the slight gain in articulation makes up for any limitations of the compressed spring.

I was just in the garage a few minutes ago measuring the rings. The small ring is about 3/8", so it should only add 1/2" lift.

Looking at other kits that advertise 2.5"F/1.5"R, the outcome looks very level.

I believe the non-Sas BL and Sas models have the same shock. The Sas spring gives .4" lift. The Sas bump stop is bigger to prevent the 315 tire from traveling up as far into the wheel well.
Sponsored

Last edited: