Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had some work done on my Bronco and just picked it up from the shop after a longer than expected wait. Apparently, the current shipping issues affect the PPF/wrap industry too!

As the title says, got my Bronco wrapped in GSWF Defender Satin PPF and then ceramic coated with Ceramic Pro. The shop I went to also just started doing windshield protection film services, so had them protect mine with STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film. Also had them paint my Badlands grill gloss black, PPF the door sills, and install black Ford oval and bucking bronco emblems. Iā€™ll try and post pics of the emblems tomorrow. Super happy with how it all turned out. If youā€™re in the Houston area, hit up Clutch City Customs if youā€™re in the market for PPF, vinyl wrap, tint, ceramic coating, etc.

Ford Bronco GSWF Defender Satin PPF | STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film | Badlands Grill Painted Gloss Black on my Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch C45947FB-A211-487F-B636-3AA9B6BEA370

Ford Bronco GSWF Defender Satin PPF | STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film | Badlands Grill Painted Gloss Black on my Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch 2693D389-1954-4201-8DAC-8C5475264E34

Ford Bronco GSWF Defender Satin PPF | STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film | Badlands Grill Painted Gloss Black on my Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch 0724F744-9797-4C14-A3F6-BD6B885A94EA

Ford Bronco GSWF Defender Satin PPF | STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film | Badlands Grill Painted Gloss Black on my Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch CFD5AB3D-9EF6-4F80-B60B-131BF3AFE2FC

12/1/21 - Snapped some quick pics of the black oval and bronco as well as some additional pics.

F951ADF4-3679-4B04-B280-B06D2056BA2E.jpeg

388C3CF4-BD4D-4E2C-9CE6-5BB693C0B190.jpeg

94061C5C-01E7-4427-8A93-6FAB3C4B9ECA.jpeg

F800C702-E7FF-4FF1-B6D1-7381C37990FB.jpeg

2DE0BD9D-EB19-454D-A17F-BCDBADCDF030.jpeg

FF021787-06E8-4145-8715-29CEE1CC3ED9.jpeg

4A76F5C9-A73B-4F65-92C0-155808422681.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had some work done on my Bronco and just picked it up from the shop after a longer than expected wait (Apparently, shipping issues affect the PPF/wrap industry too!). As the title says, got my Bronco wrapped in GSWF Defender Satin PPF and then ceramic coated with Ceramic Pro. The shop I went to also just started doing windshield protection film services, so had them protect mine with STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film. Also had them paint my Badlands grill gloss black and PPF the door sills. Super happy with how it all turned out. If youā€™re in the Houston area, hit up Clutch City Customs if youā€™re in the market for PPF, vinyl wrap, tint, ceramic coating, etc.

Ford Bronco GSWF Defender Satin PPF | STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film | Badlands Grill Painted Gloss Black on my Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch CFD5AB3D-9EF6-4F80-B60B-131BF3AFE2FC

Looks FANTASTIC! Love it!

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jeez. Probably would have been cheaper to just buy a second Bronco just in case your first one got scratched or rock chipped, lol.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She's lookin' mean!

Sponsored

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yes this looks amazing

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had some work done on my Bronco and just picked it up from the shop after a longer than expected wait. Apparently, the current shipping issues affect the PPF/wrap industry too!

As the title says, got my Bronco wrapped in GSWF Defender Satin PPF and then ceramic coated with Ceramic Pro. The shop I went to also just started doing windshield protection film services, so had them protect mine with STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film. Also had them paint my Badlands grill gloss black, PPF the door sills, and install black Ford oval and bucking bronco emblems. Iā€™ll try and post pics of the emblems tomorrow. Super happy with how it all turned out. If youā€™re in the Houston area, hit up Clutch City Customs if youā€™re in the market for PPF, vinyl wrap, tint, ceramic coating, etc.

Did you PPF the grille or no? Looks killer.

Craig Cameron

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really love the look. Wonder how the windshield protection gets around laws? In our province you can't use any kind of film on the windshield. I am guessing because it defeats the safety feature of having tempered glass in case of an accident.

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Great Look!...which wheels are those? Was the PPF as expensive as I've heard from other?...$6K-7K approx? Well done.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s sexy afā€¦

Sponsored

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Awesome look, really digging these wraps! Looks like you kept the Goodyear 35s but swapped rims...17"? with something like 0 offset I'm guessing? Gotta get the tires out from under those flares, yours looks exactly right IMHO.

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you PPF the grille or no? Looks killer.
Thanks! Partial PPF on the grill. Not sure I like it. Iā€™ll keep it for now, but may one day get the Xpel Pre-cut version and attempt to install it myself.
Sponsored

Last edited: