Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice look. I probably would have skipped putting the badlands badge back on.
Sponsored

djvd98

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma V6 5spd 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Except the whole idea with tempered glass is that it breaks into very tiny pieces that might scratch you but won't murder you. Without tempered glass it would break into large, shards that are quite fatal. With a film, the risk is that the entire windshield won't shatter and will come inside the cabin as a sheet that could also be quite fatal.

Edit* I have seen companies offering PPF on windshields, but they seem to eventually remove that service and print a retraction, since it's illegal. If it weren't for the safety issues, I'd love to have it done. I replace windshields about every 2 years due to all the gravel on the roads.
So windshields aren't your regular tempered glass, they are a multilayered laminated piece of glass that provides structure and protection during a crash. It is designed to shatter safely like tempered glass but still hold together, unlike any of the other windows in your vehicle which will disintegrate in small peices like conventional tempered glass.

Edit: I have since read the other replies to your comment and apologize for piling on lol

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy crap that’s beautiful!

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome, well done. Photos like these make me wonder if I should’ve gone with antimatter blue. Then I quickly think about how much I’ll be rolling around in the dirt and mud with mine. In regards to maintenance/looks, darker colors are best for on-road, lighter colors are better for off-road, in my opinion.

BoogieMan1

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Had some work done on my Bronco and just picked it up from the shop after a longer than expected wait. Apparently, the current shipping issues affect the PPF/wrap industry too!

As the title says, got my Bronco wrapped in GSWF Defender Satin PPF and then ceramic coated with Ceramic Pro. The shop I went to also just started doing windshield protection film services, so had them protect mine with STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film. Also had them paint my Badlands grill gloss black, PPF the door sills, and install black Ford oval and bucking bronco emblems. I’ll try and post pics of the emblems tomorrow. Super happy with how it all turned out. If you’re in the Houston area, hit up Clutch City Customs if you’re in the market for PPF, vinyl wrap, tint, ceramic coating, etc.

C45947FB-A211-487F-B636-3AA9B6BEA370.jpeg

2693D389-1954-4201-8DAC-8C5475264E34.jpeg

0724F744-9797-4C14-A3F6-BD6B885A94EA.jpeg

CFD5AB3D-9EF6-4F80-B60B-131BF3AFE2FC.jpeg
STRONG!

Sponsored

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
That bronco would look nice with the base bronco grill!

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had some work done on my Bronco and just picked it up from the shop after a longer than expected wait. Apparently, the current shipping issues affect the PPF/wrap industry too!

As the title says, got my Bronco wrapped in GSWF Defender Satin PPF and then ceramic coated with Ceramic Pro. The shop I went to also just started doing windshield protection film services, so had them protect mine with STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film. Also had them paint my Badlands grill gloss black, PPF the door sills, and install black Ford oval and bucking bronco emblems. I’ll try and post pics of the emblems tomorrow. Super happy with how it all turned out. If you’re in the Houston area, hit up Clutch City Customs if you’re in the market for PPF, vinyl wrap, tint, ceramic coating, etc.

Ford Bronco GSWF Defender Satin PPF | STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film | Badlands Grill Painted Gloss Black on my Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch seann-william-scott-yes

Ford Bronco GSWF Defender Satin PPF | STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film | Badlands Grill Painted Gloss Black on my Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch seann-william-scott-yes

12/1/21 - Snapped some quick pics of the black oval and bronco as well as some additional pics.

F951ADF4-3679-4B04-B280-B06D2056BA2E.jpeg

388C3CF4-BD4D-4E2C-9CE6-5BB693C0B190.jpeg

94061C5C-01E7-4427-8A93-6FAB3C4B9ECA.jpeg

F800C702-E7FF-4FF1-B6D1-7381C37990FB.jpeg

2DE0BD9D-EB19-454D-A17F-BCDBADCDF030.jpeg

FF021787-06E8-4145-8715-29CEE1CC3ED9.jpeg

4A76F5C9-A73B-4F65-92C0-155808422681.jpeg
Damn it... you stole my idea.... I just don't think i have the $$ to do it yet.... do you mind if I ask how much? I am in Houston myself..... It is gorgeous!!!

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn it... you stole my idea.... I just don't think i have the $$ to do it yet.... do you mind if I ask how much? I am in Houston myself..... It is gorgeous!!!
Haha sorry! Check out post #33 for the price breakdown.

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Snapped some quick pics of the black oval and bronco as well as some additional pics.

This looks fantastic and I might do the same on my black bronco. I will replace the orange sticker with black Bronco script. And I would probably do a black matte grill to match the fenders and other matte black items (but either way looks great).

Did you have them do door seals and roll bar? What about inside of the tail gate?

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks fantastic and I might do the same on my black bronco. I will replace the orange sticker with black Bronco script. And I would probably do a black matte grill to match the fenders and other matte black items (but either way looks great).

Did you have them do door seals and roll bar? What about inside of the tail gate?
Thanks!

Only the exterior parts were done. I also figured the gloss on the roll bar would be a nice contrast when the top is off.

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!

Only the exterior parts were done. I also figured the gloss on the roll bar would be a nice contrast when the top is off.
Exterior parts...including the flares? Curious about that. Great job!

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These pics were taken by the shop manager. I’ll take some more myself and post them in my build thread and maybe here too. Build thread link is in my sig.
Noticed the rear hatch hinges are not PPF. Does it bug you? Is there a reason they didn't do that part? Texture issues? Tough as hell to do right?
Sponsored