First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was going to do all of this paint protection stuff with my FE. However, I am a child so I took it off roading less than 48 hours after delivery. I am now reflecting on my life choices as I stare at the paint chips and scratches from everything I drove through.

I am thoroughly happy with the offroad performance. Ford you really nailed this thing.

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That thing is BOSS! Nicely done.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had some work done on my Bronco and just picked it up from the shop after a longer than expected wait. Apparently, the current shipping issues affect the PPF/wrap industry too!

As the title says, got my Bronco wrapped in GSWF Defender Satin PPF and then ceramic coated with Ceramic Pro. The shop I went to also just started doing windshield protection film services, so had them protect mine with STEK DYNOflex Windshield Protection Film. Also had them paint my Badlands grill gloss black, PPF the door sills, and install black Ford oval and bucking bronco emblems. I’ll try and post pics of the emblems tomorrow. Super happy with how it all turned out. If you’re in the Houston area, hit up Clutch City Customs if you’re in the market for PPF, vinyl wrap, tint, ceramic coating, etc.

C45947FB-A211-487F-B636-3AA9B6BEA370.jpeg

2693D389-1954-4201-8DAC-8C5475264E34.jpeg

0724F744-9797-4C14-A3F6-BD6B885A94EA.jpeg

CFD5AB3D-9EF6-4F80-B60B-131BF3AFE2FC.jpeg
Dude ---that looks pretty sick. Seriously liking that. I'm getting a WildTrak, carbonized gray (the black color from Ford just didn't do it for me); but I'm really liking that and the satin finish. What are your tires/wheel package? Tight rig bro.

Sponsored

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gorgeous. Can you tell me about the tint? I'm in Texas also, would your tint be considered street legal? If not, I may drive down to Houston to have your guy install it....

Did you do any tint on the soft top windows or keep what was there?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really love the look. Wonder how the windshield protection gets around laws? In our province you can't use any kind of film on the windshield. I am guessing because it defeats the safety feature of having tempered glass in case of an accident.
Not trying to be a jerk but they haven’t used just tempered glass in car windshields for a while. They use laminated safety glass which is tempered glass sandwich a layer of poly-vinyl. Not sure how a film would defeat it.

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude ---that looks pretty sick. Seriously liking that. I'm getting a WildTrak, carbonized gray (the black color from Ford just didn't do it for me); but I'm really liking that and the satin finish. What are your tires/wheel package? Tight rig bro.
Thanks! Tires are just the stock Sasquatch Goodyears. Wheels are 17x9 Venomrex VR601-BL +0 offset in Coal Black.

Gorgeous. Can you tell me about the tint? I'm in Texas also, would your tint be considered street legal? If not, I may drive down to Houston to have your guy install it....

Did you do any tint on the soft top windows or keep what was there?
Thanks! The tint I got is Prestige Spectra Photosync. I got 30% all around so it’s street legal. Nothing done on the soft top windows. Don’t think you can 🤷‍♂️ Also have the Photosync on the interior side of the windshield in 70%.

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love it!!!
Here’s what I did with my White Ford Bronco… stealth/satin finish brings out the lines beautifully… makes it look like the Bronco was chiseled. Looks great! I had to add some custom art to nerdify it to my personality…
91DB2F46-7FB1-4086-BB0D-5C73892F3B7D.jpeg

1EEEFC0E-2DBF-48BA-B647-1F6A7A601F0A.jpeg

mad props to Level 3 Autoworks in Covington, Kentucky!
LOVE how you incorporated your Badlands stickers into the stripe. Very creative and looks great!

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! Tires are just the stock Sasquatch Goodyears. Wheels are 17x9 Venomrex VR601-BL +0 offset in Coal Black.

Wow. Those tires look bigger. They look great. Thx for info on the wheels. Man I just can hardly wait for mine.

Thanks! The tint I got is Prestige Spectra Photosync. I got 30% all around so it’s street legal. Nothing done on the soft top windows. Don’t think you can 🤷‍♂️ Also have the Photosync on the interior side of the windshield in 70%.

Sponsored

TimeOffSite

Badlands
First Name
Bill Bonnefil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For godsakes...MORE IMAGES PLEASE!!!

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Except the whole idea with tempered glass is that it breaks into very tiny pieces that might scratch you but won't murder you. Without tempered glass it would break into large, shards that are quite fatal. With a film, the risk is that the entire windshield won't shatter and will come inside the cabin as a sheet that could also be quite fatal.

Edit* I have seen companies offering PPF on windshields, but they seem to eventually remove that service and print a retraction, since it's illegal. If it weren't for the safety issues, I'd love to have it done. I replace windshields about every 2 years due to all the gravel on the roads.
Side and back glass is tempered, front is laminated.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For $80, I will grab an 24 foot roll of 8mm windshield protective film and take my chances with the install of a protective film on the windshield. $400-$500 is excessive.

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For godsakes...MORE IMAGES PLEASE!!!
These pics were taken by the shop manager. I’ll take some more myself and post them in my build thread and maybe here too. Build thread link is in my sig.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fuck yea, best Bronco I've seen yet. Good shit.
Sponsored