Sponsored

GTA (Greater Toronto Area) Ford Dealer? Which one?

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, so I don’t think I’ll need to decide this for Monday but I’d like to know everyone’s thoughts on which Ford dealer in the Toronto area (lets say within 200km) is most likely to give use the best deal?

And if you’re a Ford dealer by all means post here (not sure if that would violate forum rules, if it does you can PM me too).

If I absolutely need service done on my GT350R, which is rare lol, I go to Barrie Ford on Mapleview. With that said, I had to buy my GT350R from a dealer in Regina, Saskatchewan to get a good deal!!!

Anyway, post your thoughts and your dealer experiences!

Rob
Sponsored

Last edited:

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw the title, thought Grand Theft Auto? Saw GT350R, not disappointed.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm dealing with Polito Ford in Lindsay for my Bronco purchase. The owner Anthony Polito is an active member in the fox body group I'm in and the dealership is very performance oriented. I feel they will be best suited to handle my purchase and service especially since I will most likely end up modding the truck.

Polito also offers Canada's number one Ford GT program, so it's always a treat to drop in lol.

Ford Bronco GTA (Greater Toronto Area) Ford Dealer?  Which one? mm2019-17-shelby-mustang-gt350-tony-polito

Last edited:

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm dealing with Polito Ford in Lindsay for my Bronco purchase. The owner Anthony Polito is an active member in the fox body group I'm in and the dealership is very performance oriented. I feel they will be best suited to handle my purchase and service especially since I will most likely end up modding the truck.

Polito also offers Canada's number one Ford GT program, so it's always a treat to drop in lol.

Ford Bronco GTA (Greater Toronto Area) Ford Dealer?  Which one? mm2019-17-shelby-mustang-gt350-tony-polito
I bet that is somehow a tax write off also! Luck dog!

I always prefer entusiast dealerships or performance shops. The standard dealership barely knows how they get to work without using their GPS.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet that is somehow a tax write off also! Luck dog!

I always prefer entusiast dealerships or performance shops. The standard dealership barely knows how they get to work without using their GPS.

Hes an avid car guy so it works to our benefit. I look forward to dealing with him in the future with the Bronco and whatever else i may be lucky enough to afford lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw the title, thought Grand Theft Auto? Saw GT350R, not disappointed.
LOL... GTA = Greater Toronto Area. I apologize! haha

OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, yes Lindsay not too far. I could definitely go there. I wonder if we could get a group buy going lol. Get us all some discounts!!!

R

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, yes Lindsay not too far. I could definitely go there. I wonder if we could get a group buy going lol. Get us all some discounts!!!

R

I dont think he would mind that at all baha. I am talking to a man named Dustin there. Also, dont know if you are in any of the GTA mustang fb groups but the owner Anthony Polito frequents the groups and usually will answer questions if he can.

OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont think he would mind that at all baha. I am talking to a man named Dustin there. Also, dont know if you are in any of the GTA mustang fb groups but the owner Anthony Polito frequents the groups and usually will answer questions if he can.
Nope not a member. Been meaning to join something, but I always seem to miss the meets. Most of them are during the week...

R