Sponsored

Guess I'll start the pre-delivery Bronco checklist, look these items over carefully.

79Crewzer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘05 F250 Harley <40k miles, ‘18 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was at my dealer to pickup my Bronco and she says your 2nd one is the least damaged unit so far. Here's the short list I have.

-Fender badge chipped or bubbles
-Front of rear passenger door about 6" down from front door handle along edge, both Broncos damaged, scratch on one, door ding on the other. Think it's an issue when installing seats at factory.
-rear door (cargo) hinges paint quality, 1st one was fine second is worse.
-rear pockets pull out of trim, 1st one water bottle fell out bottom so not sure what happened, 2nd one ripped/pulled out before delivery.
-center "clicker" console, you know if you have one. Just rest your arm on it. Know of 4 with this issue.
-windshield washer bottle filler neck tywrap
-dirt in glass causes distortion, both of my rear driver doors had this issue
-roll bar paint scratch issue
-check for scratches along top edge of windshield.
-Poor mold release (rough) along the front edge of textured light gray dash pad. BL
-Keep inspection stickers as low as possible if on driver side (PA here) otherwise you can't see the front corner of your vehicle.

I'll try to get more pics but taking a pic of glass looks like a mirror. Door ding is hard to see in garage.

If all this checks out hop in and enjoy your ride, meet up with friends. Still confused if I should wave back to Jeep people, I do. Remember the #1 wave.

Ford Bronco Guess I'll start the pre-delivery Bronco checklist, look these items over carefully. 20210925_173305

Ford Bronco Guess I'll start the pre-delivery Bronco checklist, look these items over carefully. 20210928_200039

Ford Bronco Guess I'll start the pre-delivery Bronco checklist, look these items over carefully. 20210827_080524

Ford Bronco Guess I'll start the pre-delivery Bronco checklist, look these items over carefully. 20210926_193943

20210928_204827.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a little nick in the fender badge on mine, but I'll likely remove them anyway.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tailgate had some weld slag below the Bronco, the paint is intact over it so it’s not an emergency and I don’t trust them to match paint if they fix it. We cataloged it with the dealer at delivery. Otherwise 100% perfection and no issues after 2 weeks.
Sponsored