ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A guide to Barricade/RedRock/Scorpion bumpers at ExtremeTerrain.com since these pops up commonly. This is located on master Aftermarket bumper list and a sheet that says "ExtremeTerrain" or you can click the hyperlink on the main page.

Aftermarket Bumpers

These are all the same bumpers with different combinations of options plain lights, winch capability, skids, bull bars, and rear license plate holders.

I am unsure if all bumpers work with factory skids and accessories at the moment and looking for feedback from any members that have these brands.

Ideally you all can discuss the goods and bad in this thread as well.

Notes: It appears Scorpion is the base bumper and these bumpers have a bit of modularity to them.

Ford Bronco Guide for Barricade/RedRock/Scorpion bumpers at ExtremeTerrain.com 1674245317193
Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this line of bumpers is the best looking on the market right now, and if I were to do it today, I would go with the Barricade front and rear. I do question the quality of them though. Rough Country sells the rear bumper version of this for much less than the others, but you have to deal with 'Rough Country' cut into it.
Sponsored