Sponsored

Guide: How to remove doors, roof, fenders flares from 2021 Bronco (instructions)

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any information on the hollowed out doors seen on the Cyber Orange 2-door?
One of the 200 "extras" Ford will offer.
Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's only 2 tops soft top and hardtop but hey each work differently per 4dr or 2dr. That was probably for a soft top model
there are 3 tops - soft (4dr only), hard modular, non-modular

gmcul8r

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, International Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you looking to store the doors inside the vehicle? I guess I'd be nervous they'd bounce around too much in the back. I've taken my doors of my Wrangler plenty of times but always stored them in my garage.

IMG_1310.JPG

Hydro Blue Pearlcoat! I wish the new Bronco had such a great color

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure if the instructions are correct, in one of the videos (Maybe Edmunds?) it mentions the door only requires one bolt to be removed, not two as indicated in the OP.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bummer the 2 doors can't fit inside the approximately 4x2 foot space behind the passenger seats in the 2-door model. I guess the designed "door holder" either doesn't fit in that space OR they only made it for 4 doors (again, won't fit).

I bet the aftermarket will come up with something. Otherwise, I guess it is egg crate cushions and some bungee...
In the dealer FAQ sheet in another thread, it mentioned that they'd fit in the 2 door if you fold down the rear seats. It's because the 2 door's doors are longer for easier rear access, and they're obviously wider than the rear compartment, where's 4 door's arent.

The fender flare thing is a nice touch. One less thing to damage and they should fit in the back easily. Should also help with mud cleanup.

The top instructions don’t cover the glass panel removal though.
Yes they did - step 6 - remove the beltline bolts.

I believe the ones I circled in blue are the top bolts (empty with the top off), and the ones in red are for the fenders or something.

Ford Bronco Guide: How to remove doors, roof, fenders flares from 2021 Bronco (instructions) 1594760943543

Not sure if the instructions are correct, in one of the videos (Maybe Edmunds?) it mentions the door only requires one bolt to be removed, not two as indicated in the OP.
Yeah, I noticed that as well - the Edmunds guy could've meant one pin/bolt per hinge. Which would make more sense than having a long rod/in extending down the whole length of the door between the two hinges (also sounds like a disaster if that piece somehow gets bent).

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend