Sponsored

Gulf South Is there hope for a new order to get a 2022?

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have been following the Bronco release closely, and decided to wait to test drive one before ordering. I know, huge mistake.

I finally got to test drive in August and have been trying to find a dealer since. I was repeatedly told to wait for the 2022 order banks by multiple dealers. Now that MY22 orders open I have been searching for a dealer to work with the past two weeks and at this point I cannot find a dealer in the south that expects to have 2022 allocations available for an order put in now. I'm looking at a MIC, non-SAS, 4 door badlands with 2.7 so its got all of the long lead items it seems like. Is there hope or am I destined for 2023+.

I have talked with Bayou, Allstar BR, Matt Bowers, Robinson Bros, and Bolton.
Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't know how far you are from Houston but I placed my order in September for Big Bend. Sas, soft top with tow and already have a build date.

OP
OP
GreyZ

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know how far you are from Houston but I placed my order in September for Big Bend. Sas, soft top with tow and already have a build date.
What dealer? Any expected ADM? Is it a 2022 or a 2021?

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your likely only chance for a 22 is to switch to softop. A hardtop your just gonna have to luck out on an order someone backed out of...that said with this allacoation debacle bigger the dealer the better chances of finding one.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I have been following the Bronco release closely, and decided to wait to test drive one before ordering. I know, huge mistake.
I dont think your mistake was was waiting to order until you drove one, it was not going ahead and getting a reservation. At least it sounds like you dont have one?

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We honestly don't know. Ford could fulfill the entire MY22 reservation backlog this coming year if they avoided production issues and focused on fulfilling reservations. They have gently hinted that the backlog will continue into MY23, but they might be intentionally speaking conservatively because of their MY21 experience and the vulnerability of today's supply chains.

We also don't know how they plan to split filling orders and shipping dealer stock Broncos.

Until we get more clarity, it's a crapshoot. Ford itself likely does not know.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got an order in Louisiana that I'm tempted to switch to a soft top come 22 order banks opening. I'm supposedly 50's in line for the dealer and not sure I want to risk a hard top pushing me out to 2023.

OP
OP
GreyZ

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont think your mistake was was waiting to order until you drove one, it was not going ahead and getting a reservation. At least it sounds like you dont have one?
You're correct. It was my mistake to not get a reservation in when I should have.

jtim47Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got to test drive in August and have been trying to find a dealer since. I was repeatedly told to wait for the 2022 order banks by multiple dealers. Now that MY22 orders open I have been searching for a dealer to work with the past two weeks and at this point I cannot find a dealer in the south that expects to have 2022 allocations available for an order put in now. I'm looking at a MIC, non-SAS, 4 door badlands with 2.7 so its got all of the long lead items it seems like. Is there hope or am I destined for 2023+.

I have talked with Bayou, Allstar BR, Matt Bowers, Robinson Bros, and Bolton.
I switched to Auto Nation Ford about 7 years ago. I have found they are great to work with. in my area they are the most honest dealer i have found in a ling time. My original order for a 2021 bronco was back in July 2020. I know my Auto nation sales person is taking new orders for the 2022 model Bronco's.
they are nation wide.
Sponsored