ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

That one was obvious. But you carry that all day everyday (or just to your weekly knitting club)?
I rotate being on-call, so it’s not totally unusual for me to be lugging stuff around, and sometimes it’s just easier to leave it in there rather than move it in and out.
Also why it’s funny getting accused of being soft for driving/wanting a 4-door. ;)

Advertisement

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Lancer
Clubs

I rotate being on-call, so it’s not totally unusual for me to be lugging stuff around, and sometimes it’s just easier to leave it in there rather than move it in and out.
Also why it’s funny getting accused of being soft for driving/wanting a 4-door. ;)
Gotcha. You need the 4-door to carry all that.

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Clubs

I'm assuming we'll see similar aftermarket options to what is already available for the Jeep Wrangler.

Slide out draws for the front seats. Cargo floor lockable drawers, and fold down lockable storage that buts against the roof in the cargo area.

jeep-jk-center-console-lock-vault-box-for-jeep-wrangler-jk-2011-2018-mmr-1795-3_700x700.jpg
4264101_main_001.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
DSC_4026-1000x615.jpeg
Dat Super Shorty

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
I'm assuming we'll see similar aftermarket options to what is already available for the Jeep Wrangler.

Slide out draws for the front seats. Cargo floor lockable drawers, and fold down lockable storage that buts against the roof in the cargo area.
DSC_4026-1000x615.jpeg
Can’t quite tell from the picture but would something like that fit an ar10.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Clubs

I've gone through this scenario in my head also, but I would have my wallet/license out in my hands on the steering wheel. Saying this just made me think, hope my wallet does not look like a weapon as the office approaches.

Don't mention the carry permit unless he asks you to get out of the vehicle.

Always know the state laws if traveling across country?

Anyone a member of USCCA or similar organization?
I joined USCCA a couple of months ago. Seems to be of good value ... hope to never need it!

Advertisement

Advertisement