Sponsored

Gun racks, lock boxs, CCW locations [⚠️ Admin Warning: No Policies / Politics Discussions]

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now we are seeing how the interiors are setup, any good ideas for rifle racks (where is the sheriff in somewhere Colorado gonna hang his 30-30), truck gun lockbox or handgun location?....my Dodge Ram 1500 has perfect spaces under rear seats for all such items and enough room under front dash or front seat for magnetic holders etc, will the bronco have some good locations thru out the vehicle...., looks like the rear tailgate molle bag options etc will be great for tools etc...
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One of the two options I may get is the lockbox. Would like to see images.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm assuming we'll see similar aftermarket options to what is already available for the Jeep Wrangler.

Slide out draws for the front seats. Cargo floor lockable drawers, and fold down lockable storage that buts against the roof in the cargo area.

Ford Bronco Gun racks, lock boxs, CCW locations  [⚠️ Admin Warning: No Policies / Politics Discussions] jeep-jk-center-console-lock-vault-box-for-jeep-wrangler-jk-2011-2018-mmr-1795-3_700x700
Ford Bronco Gun racks, lock boxs, CCW locations  [⚠️ Admin Warning: No Policies / Politics Discussions] 4264101_main_001
Ford Bronco Gun racks, lock boxs, CCW locations  [⚠️ Admin Warning: No Policies / Politics Discussions] maxresdefault
Ford Bronco Gun racks, lock boxs, CCW locations  [⚠️ Admin Warning: No Policies / Politics Discussions] DSC_4026-1000x615

OP
OP
Jb7

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great ideas and pics, thanks

so that last pic is a roof underside box that flips down, that’s pretty innovative, curious how it would attach to modular top

is that a Jeep it’s in now

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great ideas and pics, thanks

so that last pic is a roof underside box that flips down, that’s pretty innovative, curious how it would attach to modular top

is that a Jeep it’s in now
Yeah. That's a pic of it mounted in a Jeep.

Most (if not all?) mount to the frame/Roll cage in the back. The Jeep has mounting points on the bar there already for the soft top. You could theoretically take the rear roof off the jeep and the lock box would still just be sitting there, albeit open to the sky.

Then there's what I do...

Ford Bronco Gun racks, lock boxs, CCW locations  [⚠️ Admin Warning: No Policies / Politics Discussions] IMG_6116

OP
OP
Jb7

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love those pelican and similar style cases. Picked up my knockoffs at harbor freight when on sale, great deals for great tactical cases

AK0311

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jeep Renegade TH and a 97 Kawasaki Vulcan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I usually keep my handgun in my waistband behind my back while driving. The better question is where am I gonna store my body armor
I usually keep my piece on my hip unless it's a long drive then put it in the console while driving.

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought those plastic thing on the hood is where the optional rocket launcher mounts?
Fold down roof box is awesome. I might get something like that for my bow.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A good quality Go-Magnet for me when not on my person. I typically keep on me unless it is a long drive, or I am in a state without reciprocity (CA, OR) where the firearm has to be stored in a locked compartment, unloaded. :rolleyes:
And in that case, yes, a heavy duty underseat slide-out or compartment I would trust more than the glove box.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This will be on the back side of the passenger seat for when I don't want it on my hip.
https://condoroutdoor.com/ma68-ht-holster.html

Should have lockable space with the Goose Gear rear seat delete for something a bit bigger.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Things considered, but will ultimately wait until the Bronco is in my garage and I can do a visual on what I want and where.

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This will be on the back side of the passenger seat for when I don't want it on my hip.
https://condoroutdoor.com/ma68-ht-holster.html

Should have lockable space with the Goose Gear rear seat delete for something a bit bigger.
Yeah - that wouldn't fly here, and honestly it's an easy way to forget your gun in the car. Depending on seat bolsters and how that all feels I'll wait to decide if and how I'll need to adjust when driving.

Reactions: P.C

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A good quality Go-Magnet for me when not on my person. I typically keep on me unless it is a long drive, or I am in a state without reciprocity (CA, OR) where the firearm has to be stored in a locked compartment, unloaded. :rolleyes:
And in that case, yes, a heavy duty underseat slide-out or compartment I would trust more than the glove box.
Like the idea, but I plan to work with a buddy of mine who makes custom Kydex holsters to set something up for me...maybe an interchangeable mounting set up so I can swap out holsters/guns easily depending on what I feel like carrying. Alot will depend on available space to mount stuff also what's easily visible if and when pulled over...last thing any of us would want is to get pulled over and a cop sees a holstered firearm or worse yet an empty holster, then you have a nervous cop at your door...not a good thing.
Sponsored

Reactions: DHC