Sponsored

Gun Racks & Storage [*** Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Permits, Politics or Usage Discussions]

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking aluminum airplane case, locked to d rings.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wanted to add two scabbards to the back and attach them to the body. Barrel pointing towards the front and would be attached by a bungee cord. (would go in the cab, removed roof for reference).

Ford Bronco Gun Racks & Storage [*** Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Permits, Politics or Usage Discussions] 1625933880905

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Over the spare tire, of course!
I’ve got a great picture of my first big Maine buck strapped over the spare tire of my 94 Bronco, that I’m sure everyone on here will LOVE....if I can find it to post!
Sorry it’s a few months late!
Ford Bronco Gun Racks & Storage [*** Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Permits, Politics or Usage Discussions] 3E03F93E-19BC-44C3-BAA4-0CE8930759B8

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been giving this some thought too. I am planning on a 4 dr. I would like a locking floor mount box with a slide out drawer to mount in the back. The height should match the rise so when the back seats are folded down it is even. Secure storage for hunting long guns and easy access when back is fully loaded.
Here is the platform bed you were talking about. That's exactly what I want to do. You could hide guns under there and even secure them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...door-broncos-no-cutting-required.31471/page-5

Sponsored

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone found a suitable holster for the molle panel on the back of the front seats? There is a slight arc to the seat that wouldn't let my knives mount properly. I was only able to attach my Leatherman so I was thinking it may be a good fit for a G 19.

20220130_160140.jpg

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh nice! I hadn't considered a soft sided holster. Thanks for that lead. I've also been holding onto a set of the mag mounts. Just haven't decided on where to mount it.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh nice! I hadn't considered a soft sided holster. Thanks for that lead. I've also been holding onto a set of the mag mounts. Just haven't decided on where to mount it.
I actually lied. I don't yet have my Bronco, but I have my mag mounts. I "know" it will mount like it did on my Jeep.

Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a small 38 special in the center console in a pocket holster. Don't think I'd want to leave my handgun out in the open. Used to keep a Glock 17 in my F150 center console but the Bronco just doesn't have room for it.

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually lied. I don't yet have my Bronco, but I have my mag mounts. I "know" it will mount like it did on my Jeep.
Ha. My wife won't let me put cool stuff in her jeep.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A handgun holster?? I would never allow a handgun to be stuck to the back of the front seat where I can't reach it in a moment's notice, bad idea. Unless it is unloaded and locked, you should have a handgun under your control at all times. As an alternative solution, JCR Off Road makes a molly panel for the front seat area, that would be an excellent place, and I imagine you can secure most types of holsters with a little creativity. Here is their website: https://www.jcroffroad.com/

Molly 1.jpg

Molly 2.jpg

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands