Sponsored

Gun Racks & Storage [*** Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Permits, Politics or Usage Discussions]

Midlife Crisis

Badlands
First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing my 86 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Safariland holster with a molle adapter plate would be a great solution. Their molle adapter plate could probably work with many other holsters that accept some type of screw in the belt clip area
Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone found the perfect location for a magnet mount?
These are not magnetic mounts, but options I’ve seen so far are:
- Center console, either side w/ Mountains2Metal MOLLE panels (drivers side requires drilling at this time)
- Driver door pocket w/ Mountains2Metal MOLLE panel
- Velox Offroad gullwing rear window panels with a MOLLE panel attached to C pillar

just throwing this info out there; I’m curious on this as well

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Down low, to the right of the steering wheel, as low as I could get it and as close to the center stack as I could get it.
And it still hits my leg.
So no, I do not recommend.
I think the molle M2M center console setup is the best so far.

Sponsored

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These are not magnetic mounts, but options I’ve seen so far are:
- Center console, either side w/ Mountains2Metal MOLLE panels (drivers side requires drilling at this time)
- Driver door pocket w/ Mountains2Metal MOLLE panel
- Velox Offroad gullwing rear window panels with a MOLLE panel attached to C pillar

just throwing this info out there; I’m curious on this as well
Yeah i thought about the front door pockets. they look nice anyway and although i have only had it 2 days i think the nets are worthless.

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve had the M2M molle panels for about 10 months and while drilling into plastic trim sucks, it’s held up well…you just have to be careful when running straps through the grid.

For the times I want my pistol readily accessible, I use the Vaultek Single Slot Pistol Rack. It has a really strong magnet & grooves to grip the molle panel. Effortless install/removal & keeps the firearm upright / ready to draw.

629E6E4D-FA76-4508-995E-77B6072A087D.jpeg

A69FBA04-26E4-4B55-BA1A-CA3D8F875E6A.jpeg

833B172D-0AF2-413A-9A24-1D0CD562C054.jpeg

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve had the M2M molle panels for about 10 months and while drilling into plastic trim sucks, it’s held up well…you just have to be careful when running straps through the grid.

For the times I want my pistol readily accessible, I use the Vaultek Single Slot Pistol Rack. It has a really strong magnet & grooves to grip the molle panel. Effortless install/removal & keeps the firearm upright / ready to draw.

Ford Bronco Gun Racks & Storage [*** Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Permits, Politics or Usage Discussions] 833B172D-0AF2-413A-9A24-1D0CD562C054

Ford Bronco Gun Racks & Storage [*** Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Permits, Politics or Usage Discussions] 833B172D-0AF2-413A-9A24-1D0CD562C054

Thanks for the info here! Do you have any issues with the Vaultek rubbing against your leg?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK I'm sold. Sweet setup!

Sponsored

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the info here! Do you have any issues with the Vaultek rubbing against your leg?
No issues. No rubbing. If I make contact w/ it, it’s a smooth surface so it’s not like it’s going to result in any uncomfortable experience. Plus, you can just move it around on the molle panel to fit your preference. You can even angle it to give you a better draw. It was designed to sit on the molle panel of a Vaultek safe door, so it does a great job of staying in place.

dahandel

Badlands
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently use this I like it. My holster can contect to the moly or I put the pistol inside like the picture advertises

0340D583-A013-4681-B8DD-A8A5C35B0108.png

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased some rubber coated magnets on Amazon. Knine Outdoors was the brand. There are various magnets like that with a center screw hole or side holes, or you could Gorilla tape it somewhere.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone found the perfect location for a magnet mount?
I don’t like the idea of a magnet mount in the vehicle. I have an extra QLS mount on order and can report back when that finally comes in. I also like that idea of the Vaultek Single Slot Pistol Rack, it that would see best for road-trips and not necessarily off-roading.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t like the idea of a magnet mount in the vehicle. I have an extra QLS mount on order and can report back when that finally comes in. I also like that idea of the Vaultek Single Slot Pistol Rack, it that would see best for road-trips and not necessarily off-roading.
Off road I actually wear my holster on the non-console side depending on the seat I'm in. I have a Fobus adjustible paddle holster that is actually comfortable after I trimmed the bottom of the paddle a bit. I just adjust it so the handle is facing up while I'm sitting.

I prefer to have the gun on me while off roading because there's always a lot of in and out and an encounter with a snake or what not may happen.
Sponsored