Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully when it goes live the configurator will also show us all the soft top and hard top styles and colors.

I like that the images they are using have that little bit of mud on them, but it got me thinking. I'd love to see photos of beat up test models in every color. We've seen some pics of a black Bronco that had been put through the ringer and was all dented up, and I can't help but think that some of these colors will still look decent with minor damage than others.

For example, I think the Cactus Gray and maybe Area 51 will probably still look good even with a bunch of dents and scratches. I'm not so sure how that Cyber Orange and the two reds would look.

jw333

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in search of any and all pictures in Bronco Black Diamond 4 door in Velocity Blue..... interior and exterior shots... maybe some doors with holes??

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am in search of any and all pictures in Bronco Black Diamond 4 door in Velocity Blue..... interior and exterior shots... maybe some doors with holes??
None of the renders had Velocity blue exteriors due to that paint color being late availability.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope that piping on the interior matches the exterior color. Blue/blue or Red/Red or Yellow/yellow would look pretty sharp.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what do you all think will be the price of those doors that will be an option with an opening in them if not to expensive I would love to rock those in the summer time and just put the reg doors on my 2 door in winter

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK... read all 28 pages. I was late to the "party" but man, some heads must have rolled in Ford!

Only a couple of times did I see a post asking about that near white/gray marine vinyl interior. Looks like nobody found that look in the configurator options. Everything that I saw for the BD or the Badlands was a dark, dark gray (or maybe even black) vinyl interior.

It will be astonishing if that gorgeous light gray near white washable vinyl interior isn't made available after Ford plastered it ALL OVER THE NET! What a stupid move, if so. Almost as dumb as not offering the V-6 manny tranny.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK... read all 28 pages. I was late to the "party" but man, some heads must have rolled in Ford!

Only a couple of times did I see a post asking about that near white/gray marine vinyl interior. Looks like nobody found that look in the configurator options. Everything that I saw for the BD or the Badlands was a dark, dark gray (or maybe even black) vinyl interior.

It will be astonishing if that gorgeous light gray near white washable vinyl interior isn't made available after Ford plastered it ALL OVER THE NET! What a stupid move, if so. Almost as dumb as not offering the V-6 manny tranny.
not vinyl!!! it is cloth seats (that light grey) and those were one-offs built for the reveal!!!

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
not vinyl!!! it is cloth seats (that light grey) and those were one-offs built for the reveal!!!
I know what Mike said about the saddle brown interior, but has it been confirmed that the white/light gray cloth will not be offered?

Sponsored

BigBendBruh

Big Bend
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is probably a stupid question, but why can't I get these links to work? I used the email copy image address method, changed the text, but then it says I don't have access. I logged into my ford account and it still wont work. I clicked the sample links and those say the same thing. Any help is appreciated!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is probably a stupid question, but why can't I get these links to work? I used the email copy image address method, changed the text, but then it says I don't have access. I logged into my ford account and it still wont work. I clicked the sample links and those say the same thing. Any help is appreciated!
Because Ford found out about our little hack job and said no more fun for you. It’s like stealing candy from a baby.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup, they canceled it or hid it or something

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands