Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands
Ford Bronco Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims int3
Ford Bronco Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims int2
Ford Bronco Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims int1

Sponsored

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
? which trim is yours? That looks like black/roast! You found it!
That's not black roast. At least it's nothing like the black roast they have been toting around for the unveiling reviews. This one does not look good.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's not black roast. At least it's nothing like the black roast they have been toting around for the unveiling reviews. This one does not look good.
I understand that which is why I brought it up. The cyber orange one they previewed evidently is a base model with saddle leather and is a 'one off'. Sucks so bad to find this out!

OP
OP
72roadster

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Darn, looks like us future FE owners will be disappointed it's not the saddle leather.
My guess is this is not actually what we will get at all, and that there is a lot of work to be done on the configurator to parse options

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Navy Pier looks great. Damn, I might get an FE after all.

The saddle/black trim on the 2-door only exists on that particular one. It won't be an option.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 door Big Bend interior

Ford Bronco Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims 2door_bronco_bigbend_int

Ford Bronco Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims 2door_bronco_bigbend_int2

2door_bronco_bigbend_int3.png