BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've not seen official confirmation, but it appears Velocity Blue may be a late availability color....

The other option is that Velocity Blue will not be offered at all and that its inclusion in the pdf is an error that wasn't removed before publishing. Lets hope this is not the case.
Can anyone confirm the availability of Velocity Blue? *cough* @laj.tuxmek *cough* Asking for a friend
Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't exist according to Ford; there's a few threads about this topic in that it was only a one-off for the reveal.
really? That’s a real shame. It just looks great! And so nice with the cyber orange.

Irish#1

Base
First Name
sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ram 1500 warlock, mitsu outlander sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
We've not seen official confirmation, but it appears Velocity Blue may be a late availability color. That would explain its presence in the color list in the PDF, but not in the current online color picker. When we could play with grabbing these images, Velocity Blue would not return anything either - this suggests its not currently in the build & price system. (I tried as I'm torn between Velocity Blue and Race Red)

The other option is that Velocity Blue will not be offered at all and that its inclusion in the pdf is an error that wasn't removed before publishing. Lets hope this is not the case.
Thanks man!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It may not be available on the 360 colorizer yet but it should be available according to Ford’s media website.
Color Sheet
Yeah, thats were I had originally seen it. Ford has made an error somewhere's. Either by including it on the color sheet or by not including it on the colorizer (or it will be available late 2021 model year). Just trying to figure out which is correct and keeping my fingers crossed that it is indeed the color sheet.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6855EBE0-17F4-4F7B-98EA-D46EC18D694C.jpeg

Does this looks like a lever to remove the seats? Or possibly to move the seat cushion to the foot area to lay the seats flat? OR a way to slide the seats back for more legroom?
Under the seat look WAY different than what we've seen in the release pics and vids. I hope the seat bottom collapses down so we get a flat floor. The seat backs definitely look the part!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone have the scoop on interior colors? I've seen gray/black, a real cool blue/gray and a couple photos with a tan dash. Anything firmed up? By trim?

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone have the scoop on interior colors? I've seen gray/black, a real cool blue/gray and a couple photos with a tan dash. Anything firmed up? By trim?
After some conflicting messages on some interiors we've seen I think it's hard to say which are set in stone. I hope we get some lighter colored options, that white interior we were shown looks great for down here in scorching weather, especially in the marine vinyl.

bronco-4dr-interior-02-1594667029.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blackbird

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Was anyone able to grab any pictures of Black Diamond variants before it was blocked?

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did anyone get a screenshot of the antimatter blue or rapid red base 2 door? I'm between those 2 and the white and luckily someone already saved the white.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs