MinxShoals

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback / XC40
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe I missed it, but what is the general consensus on Velocity Blue availability? If you look at this Black Diamond interior shot, you can see the side-view mirrors and they sure look like Velocity Blue to me.
Ford Bronco Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims BKD_Vinyl_interior_2

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, TD5 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did anyone else notice that the 2 door rear sears might not fold flat?
Ford Bronco Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims BKD_Vinyl_interior_2
see The black bit at the front of the seat? Probably a hinge. The seat bottoms likely fold forward, then the seat backs fold down flat. Lots of other vehicles(fords included) do it this way.

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn you guys, lol. I thought I was set on the base 2 dr, but I think if I get the Big Bend 2 dr and replace the 32” tires with 33s when the originals wear out I’ll have everything I need. I’m getting old and fragile so I don’t want to climb in with a ladder, but still get all the off-road capability my old ass can handle. Will tow my little overland camper just fine. 2 years until full retirement and you’ll see me and this Bronco all over the USA chasing the good weather and hunting/fishing seasons. Damn I’m glad my last vehicle is going to be awesome!

Ford did a great job melding the classic EB with the new.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

access denied when i went on this morning lol
Ford Bronco Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims 1595011129521

Sponsored

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

see The black bit at the front of the seat? Probably a hinge. The seat bottoms likely fold forward, then the seat backs fold down flat. Lots of other vehicles(fords included) do it this way.
That would make it similar to the Bronco II. In a recent video the seats do not fold all the way down in the two-door.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just ran into this. hope somebody scooped em all up
Despite generating all those URLs, I didn't go ahead and fetch all the images. I should have. 100% should have. I regret it. sadpanda.

Sponsored

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Despite generating all those URLs, I didn't go ahead and fetch all the images. I should have. 100% should have. I regret it. sadpanda.
With so many of us gathering our OWN images, we might be able to get a high percentage of the assets into one location - from there we can build on the tools others were working on and re-create the functionality.

I have complete images for the 2-door FE in Area 51 and Cactus, and a partial for other models. If there's a a place to upload I'd be happy to do so.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been trying to find a good picture to set up a "Ford Monday Meeting" meme but my meme power is on empty LOL. Best I can do at the moment is

Ford Executives to Web group. Who's idea was it to include critical code for the Bronco build it on to everyone's reservation email?!?!?

3kcba9.jpg
Sponsored