Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
ok, so every now and then I go to Ford.com and Ford.ca hoping that the webmaster slips up. and for the 1st time, I came across a different message from ford.ca. When I clicked on build & price for the Mach-E, and changed the Mach-e to Bronco, I got this response --->
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.ford.ca/suvs/bronco/2021/" on this server.

So... who in here can hack? ;)

Ps. Does same thing for ford.com. Whereas it used to just say something like "Page doesn't exist"

I think we may actually be getting close finally!
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
The content is likely on the dev server, not the production server.
So what you are saying is, all you gotta do is break into Ford Headquarters, steal a couple hard drives and we'll finally have the configurator so many desire? Sounds simple enough to me.

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what you are saying is, all you gotta do is break into Ford Headquarters, steal a couple hard drives and we'll finally have the configurator so many desire? Sounds simple enough to me.
Oh, I'm quite sure their dev server is in the cloud too. :)

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
ok, so every now and then I go to Ford.com and Ford.ca hoping that the webmaster slips up. and for the 1st time, I came across a different message from ford.ca. When I clicked on build & price for the Mach-E, and changed the Mach-e to Bronco, I got this response --->
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.ford.ca/suvs/bronco/2021/" on this server.

So... who in here can hack? ;)

Ps. Does same thing for ford.com. Whereas it used to just say something like "Page doesn't exist"

I think we may actually be getting close finally!
The site is made and ready to go.
however it’s set to a timer (likely Publish at 11pm est July 13) or something like that.

similar how you can upload a video to YouTube at set “keep private until....”

But keep an eye out. Some times developers “”” accidentally “”””” click “publish now” by “””””accident “””””

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember, if anyone finds anything.. screenshot first!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Remember, if anyone finds anything.. screenshot first!
That was certainly my first thought.

I've been checking sporadically for a couple weeks now. I've even gone as far as to try and look at the Ford Global sites too (though not recently). Thank god chrome translates for me.

Sponsored

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You don't hack that main page... this is what you do...

You need to look over any of the materials for that new F150 release. Look at the file names and directories, especially the images.

Your best best is that some of the photos, or downloads, are already uploaded to the Ford CDN, so they can publish the page immediately. Or if the page is already published but restricted, those assets are already out there, you just have to guess the names.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You don't hack that main page... this is what you do...

You need to look over any of the materials for that new F150 release. Look at the file names and directories, especially the images.

Your best best is that some of the photos, or downloads, are already uploaded to the Ford CDN, so they can publish the page immediately. Or if the page is already published but restricted, those assets are already out there, you just have to guess the names.
Sounds like a solid plan... also sounds like a bit of work... so I vote you do it for us? ;)

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like a solid plan... also sounds like a bit of work... so I vote you do it for us? ;)
Ok, Here's a start. The Ford site appears to be housed on the Adobe CMS platform, and here's a link directly to one of the new F150 images.

http://ford-h.assetsadobe.com/is/im...-150/2021/collections/dm/21_FRD_F15_50480.tif

Now if you try to cut that short to get a directory list, it doesn't work. So, you have to change out parts of this link, and guess the image names, to get Bronco images...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, Here's a start. The Ford site appears to be housed on the Adobe CMS platform, and here's a link directly to one of the new F150 images.

http://ford-h.assetsadobe.com/is/im...-150/2021/collections/dm/21_FRD_F15_50480.tif

Now if you try to cut that short to get a directory list, it doesn't work. So, you have to change out parts of this link, and guess the image names, to get Bronco images...
Hell yeah... Seems we found our hacker.... Shhh.. Can't use that word.
At least we got a thinker who knows a little bit bout the web. Thanks for sharing.. Now who found the pics for us?
Sponsored