Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email back in August about being pushed to a 2022 build. Then I unexpectedly received a VIN two weeks ago, with a 12/6 build date. I'm sure it was correct - when I logged in it showed the Badlands I ordered, said "Scheduled for Production", and had all the correct options. Now when I log in, the website has reverted back to the Outer Banks I originally reserved and is back to saying "Ordering With Dealer". And the VIN no longer shows up as valid with any of the tracking tools.

Is this something to be concerned about (have I been re-bumped into 2022)? Or is it just some website updating shenanigans?
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the email back in August about being pushed to a 2022 build. Then I unexpectedly received a VIN two weeks ago, with a 12/6 build date. I'm sure it was correct - when I logged in it showed the Badlands I ordered, said "Scheduled for Production", and had all the correct options. Now when I log in, the website has reverted back to the Outer Banks I originally reserved and is back to saying "Ordering With Dealer". And the VIN no longer shows up as valid with any of the tracking tools.

Is this something to be concerned about (have I been re-bumped into 2022)? Or is it just some website updating shenanigans?
The pizza tracker has been having all sorts of issues today. Just about everyone has seen some type of problem. I had a random F-350 showing up this morning, now I can’t even see the status when I put in order # and VIN. My guess is they took the tracker down for maintenance.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Clear your browser cache, delete browsing history. Quit your browser, restart it and check again. Cookies can be tasty, but sometimes not so much.

OP
OP

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check again using the link in your e-mail. My Bronco is in my driveway and if I login to owner.ford.com and check my reservation it still says my original Big Bend order is "with dealer"
That's the link I used. I also tried logging in directly to Ford, and also using the bronco6g tracker. Nothing shows up on 6g, getting this message on Ford site:
We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-tracker-down.25274/

Could be related.

Also, like @JediMcMuffin stated, make sure you are using the right tracker. The first tracker you use to see that your order is placed isn't the same tracker you use to see its production status. A mistake many people make.
Most likely that's it. I'll give it a day or two to sort out. Then I'll panic. Or not. getting a VIN was a huge surprise after being told I was a 2022.

Clear your browser cache, delete browsing history. Quit your browser, restart it and check again. Cookies can be tasty, but sometimes not so much.
Tried on both work and home computers, plus my phone. Same thing everywhere. The work computer is new as of last week and wouldn't have any sort of cookie or history.

Typhoid

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm having the same thing, with a 12/06 build date as well. I'll wait a few days an try again before terror sets in.

OP
OP

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having the same thing, with a 12/06 build date as well. I'll wait a few days an try again before terror sets in.
I was confused/concerned, but no terror. It's not like there would have been anything I could have done about it. I was already pretty accepting of 2022, and getting a VIN was a really nice, unexpected surprise.

I think it seems like it's back to the status from a few days ago, at least for mine. The Ford tracker recognizes the VIN and says order confirmed. The 6G tracker has all the correct info and options.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well there COULD be cause for panic. I had a VIN from 9/30 email from both Ford and my dealer confirming 12/6 build.
I have since received multiple emails from Ford about reordering for MY 2022. At first my dealer said they still saw me as MY 2021 but last evening he confirmed Ive been bumped to MY 2022.

Ford email says I have to reorder through dealer. Dealer only said “He’d contact me when the build was rescheduled.” I questioned whether or not I had to reorder and waiting to hear back.

So there is at least one dropped VIN, perhaps they overestimated the 12/6 week.

oh and the build tracker says invalid VIN.

Sponsored
OP
OP

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well there COULD be cause for panic. I had a VIN from 9/30 email from both Ford and my dealer confirming 12/6 build.
I have since received multiple emails from Ford about reordering for MY 2022. At first my dealer said they still saw me as MY 2021 but last evening he confirmed Ive been bumped to MY 2022.

Ford email says I have to reorder through dealer. Dealer only said “He’d contact me when the build was rescheduled.” I questioned whether or not I had to reorder and waiting to hear back.

So there is at least one dropped VIN, perhaps they overestimated the 12/6 week.

oh and the build tracker says invalid VIN.
In my case, no emails since I got the 12/6 build date email from Ford on 9/30 and nothing from my dealer (which is normal for them). My VIN said invalid for a few days, but now it shows up again with my correct order details. Nothing listed on the tracker about a build date, although I don't remember if it was listed there previously.

Either way, no panic. I was already bumped to 2022 once before and the sun still came up the next morning.

Typhoid

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In my case, no emails since I got the 12/6 build date email from Ford on 9/30 and nothing from my dealer (which is normal for them). My VIN said invalid for a few days, but now it shows up again with my correct order details. Nothing listed on the tracker about a build date, although I don't remember if it was listed there previously.

Either way, no panic. I was already bumped to 2022 once before and the sun still came up the next morning.
I'm in the same boat. Tracker works with dealership order number and vin but no build date. No emails from ford either yet.
Sponsored