Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just left dealer, had to do the 2023 re-order for my Raptor. Was originally Cyber Orange, no longer available. Was gonna go Eruption Green, no longer available. So now not sure, went iconic silver to be safe int he interim but is certainly not what I wanted.

Anyone seen any ford anything in that Azure Grey?
Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just left dealer, had to do the 2023 re-order for my Raptor. Was originally Cyber Orange, no longer available. Was gonna go Eruption Green, no longer available. So now not sure, went iconic silver to be safe int he interim but is certainly not what I wanted.

Honestly the Raptor looks sick in Iconic Silver and Oxford White, especially with those graphics. I think they actually make the flares look like it's part of the design, rather than a oh-shit-design-something-for-regulatory-compliance afterthought.

OP
OP
Obiwan

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's just a very safe color. Would have preferred something a bit more "fun", I totally agree though that the flares and top blend much better with that color scheme. May save me the cost of painting the flares.

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base

Word of caution…
That’s what I did for my ‘22 because the dealer had nothing to show me of the actual paint colors. (Went with CG because it seemed “safe”) Changed to VB when I got to see actual paint on actual Broncos a couple weeks later. Tracked as VB for months right up to the moment it went into production, then Ford inexplicably changed it back to CG and refused to do anything about it. Now my Bronco has been built and is being shipped but in a color I dislike. The only solution they offered was to not buy it and put in an order for a ‘23 and loose price protection from the original order.

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Why not Code Orange? Seems the closest to your original choice? I'm in the same boat as you since they killed Velocity Blue. I re-ordered yesterday and went with CO.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Obiwan

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why not Code Orange? Seems the closest to your original choice? I'm in the same boat as you since they killed Velocity Blue. I re-ordered yesterday and went with CO.
It's just so red, which I am not a fan of, but love a good orange. I'm still on the fence and have some time to change it appears but bummed they got rid of the colors that popped the best in my opinion.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's just so red, which I am not a fan of, but love a good orange. I'm still on the fence and have some time to change it appears but bummed they got rid of the colors that popped the best in my opinion.
It’s really not red at all in person, pictures do make it look red though. It’s straight up orange.

OP
OP
Obiwan

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s really not red at all in person, pictures do make it look red though. It’s straight up orange.
Care to share some pics in various lights? Didn't you recently receive yours? And if so congrats.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Care to share some pics in various lights? Didn't you recently receive yours? And if so congrats.
I’ve not, I just went and saw someone else’s.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’d agree with others, Code Orange is a lot more orange in person than pictures show. This one from a while back does show the difference with Hot Pepper Red, but I’d say it’s far more orange in person. Maybe a dealer around you has a CO F-150 Raptor?

Ford Bronco Had to Change my 2023 Bronco Raptor order to Iconic Silver A220BA97-54E5-4A28-B4AE-6ACE6365A8C6

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Go look at Code orange in person. It's not red, its very orange. I could not decide on Code Orange until I saw it in person in the sun.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I picked up my Raptor yesterday and agree with what was stated above. It is definitely orange.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Silver is the least colored picked. F150 Raptor guys never pick Silver either. So your silver Warthog will be rare.

It's just a very safe color. Would have preferred something a bit more "fun", I totally agree though that the flares and top blend much better with that color scheme. May save me the cost of painting the flares.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the color but very few people will ever call it orange.
Ford Bronco Had to Change my 2023 Bronco Raptor order to Iconic Silver 1C88AD71-A7E0-466A-8310-53091FF07D97