2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe their dealership is being acquired tomorrow?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So you realized it was delivered 8/30 in September and are now just getting around to asking dealer about it?? I donā€™t get it.
Agreed

@BroncoBD ... can you elaborate?

Maybe he meant, there is an area 51 bronco in the back lot (singular, not 51 broncos)??
Maybe this is the case
If so then op, your 8/30 Bronco is probably long gone to someone else

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Being a Cartographer, you can get some decent imagery that is fairly recent. This photo, of Elder Ford in Tampa, is from Nov 24 2021 11:36 EST. This is the best I can do for you having access to Landsat 8. Canā€™t really make out what cars are on the lot from this imagery. Sorry, I tried my best.
Ford Bronco Had to jump down my dealer throat!! 1B0FDB47-1F33-4E8D-83DE-1972ABD310A3

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncos you say? Any one have a car carrier maybe we could get em distributed out fasteršŸ˜

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm curious, is "outback" blocked by a fence? Security? Dogs? I've bought many vehicles, walked all over dealership lots looking around, especially after hours and on weekends. If my Bronco were showing delivered, I would be finding it regardless of what a salesman said.

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So today I decided to go up to my ford dealer and raise hell. I order my Bronco back in March soft top, normal build no special packages or nothing. original build date was 7/12 then got pushed back like everyone else. Finally was built on 8/4 and has been sitting in production status for ever. I have been emailing back and fourth with the bronco manger at my dealer and kept getting told oh it is in production. Mind you back in august I was told it was being shipped in then never did. Then in September checked the tracking on the ford website and saw it said delivery 8/30/21 When I went up there tonight to elder ford a guy that probably should not have told me they have 51 broncos that are just sitting back there behind a gate that they just havenā€™t gotten to because they are busy trying to sell other vehicles. Thatā€™s all I needed to hear to make me lose it. Unfortunately they will be closed tomorrow but will be back open on Wednesday and will pull my bronco and have it ready for me. If you have a bronco you are waiting for at Elder Ford of Tampa I suggest you go up there and raise hell.
As a Mfgs Rep in another industry, the parts shortages, delivery delays, delivery damages (because they are loading trucks to the top) are very, very real. Understand, that when the planet shut down for most all commerce for a full year due to covid fears, and then re-opened in Jan 21', this was inevitable.

Wait till you hear about the farmers growing our food who cannot get fertilizer this coming spring.

Kooch

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've only seen two and they were both in Alachua County. I've been in Jax and St. Augustine 4x in the past month and only saw one sport.
I still have yet to see a bronco in the wild. My wife saw one driving down I-4 a few weeks ago and I see this same bronco sport on my way home every day. I keep thinking thereā€™s like 10 throughout the whole state of Florida

Sponsored

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So today I decided to go up to my ford dealer and raise hell. I order my Bronco back in March soft top, normal build no special packages or nothing. original build date was 7/12 then got pushed back like everyone else. Finally was built on 8/4 and has been sitting in production status for ever. I have been emailing back and fourth with the bronco manger at my dealer and kept getting told oh it is in production. Mind you back in august I was told it was being shipped in then never did. Then in September checked the tracking on the ford website and saw it said delivery 8/30/21 When I went up there tonight to elder ford a guy that probably should not have told me they have 51 broncos that are just sitting back there behind a gate that they just havenā€™t gotten to because they are busy trying to sell other vehicles. Thatā€™s all I needed to hear to make me lose it. Unfortunately they will be closed tomorrow but will be back open on Wednesday and will pull my bronco and have it ready for me. If you have a bronco you are waiting for at Elder Ford of Tampa I suggest you go up there and raise hell.
TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went by one of my local Ford dealer yesterday, and they had 9 Broncos out on the lot and another in the showroom. None of them were for sale, they were all customer orders.

Iā€™ve been by this dealer a few times in the last month and each time they have 6-8 different broncos on the lot waiting for customer deliveries. I bet theyā€™re getting 30-40 deliveries a month. At that rate, it wouldnā€™t take a dealer long to stockpile 50 Broncos.

BTW I talked to this dealer in Sept when I was trying to figure out what dealer to put my order with in Oct. At that time they told me they had close to 1000 orders.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being a Cartographer, you can get some decent imagery that is fairly recent. This photo, of Elder Ford in Tampa, is from Nov 24 2021 11:36 EST. This is the best I can do for you having access to Landsat 8. Canā€™t really make out what cars are on the lot from this imagery. Sorry, I tried my best.
Ford Bronco Had to jump down my dealer throat!! 1B0FDB47-1F33-4E8D-83DE-1972ABD310A3
I can tell you there isnā€™t 51 broncos back there

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m surprised Iā€™m the first to ask why thereā€™s a 2 month gap between you learning it was delivered and you raising hell?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.