John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That sounds like good advice. I did put it into 4H and the various GOAT modes while sitting in the lot when i picked it up just to make sure they worked lol

But other than that this winter sucks, we have had almost 0 snow in the chicago area
Makes sense. I’m in Texas so rarely do we get snow. When it rains I put it in slipper mode to get it all lubed but it can easily be forgotten. Good luck out there and be safe sir.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't tell you how many posts I just don't respond to because the people clearly have their head up there ass. I try to only respond to when I can contribute.

Now I'm not saying I'm perfect, cuz I've flown off the handle a few times on some of these idiotic responses (just did a couple today), but generally speaking if you can't contribute just don't post and move on with your life. I mean you've got to have something better to do, right?

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For the Love of God if you haven't owned or don't understand how 4 wheel drive works high or low GOOGLE it there are probable a 1000 videos on youtube. Don't just wing it, Before you tear up you drive system

Did as you asked. Here is the first video that came up. Sweeeeet (Cartman voice)

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to act like an absolute asshat to get the rear end of my Bronco to step out, I blame you folks and your "real" (i.e. 2 door) Bronco's short wheelbase :p

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In retrospect of what I experienced, I'm still not certain why it happened.
Both axles unlocked, both front and rear outside wheels traveled farther than both front and rear inside wheels...slightly more variance with the front wheels turning...
But again, I wasn't expecting the tires to grab traction towards the end of my J-turn 🤷
I recall reading someone else had a problem where 4A was found (without any warning messages) to have lost the ability to switch due to a failed solenoid or some such thing and putting it in 4A left in in 4H all the time. That sure sounds like what happened here. Might want to check out that possibility.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are also 2 different types of transfer case in the Bronco ....
One of them doesn't have 4 auto.
I'm sure @BC overlanding can tell us how both work and the limitations of each 🤷
Lol
Yea LOL me and you don’t even know how your own vehicle works. Enjoy that bronco

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again I see no value in post like this. I've owned multiple 4x4 vehicles and some will do this just fine with no binding.

So watching some idiot on YouTube tells you nothing. Learning your individual vehicle (specifically understanding how your transfer case works) is what matters.
boy you people sure are Sensitive didn’t know I was on a forum with so many teenage girls
Sponsored