Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh!

I should add!

Orders can be modified all the way up until a VIN is assigned (a few weeks before parts start getting bolted together).

That means the dealer could modify your reservation into whatever you want and still sell it to you, and make things right that way..

That’s the fastest and cleanest way to remedy the situation... but that’s only if you’re still willing to do business with them.

(Personally, I’d be finding another dealer, and I’d be doing it very loudly.)
Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Secured a very low/early order number and FE within minutes of Bronco Launch

Went to Haldeman Ford on March 4th and converted to a loaded Badlands.

Haldeman Sales manager Paul was acting nervous/sketchy, claimed he “couldnt get into the system” to finalize my reservation, promised he would later that day. We spec’d a Carbonzied Badlands, I left $1000 deposit.

Weeks went by and my build didnt show up in MyFord. I inquired with the dealer several times and got the runaround, BS responses. They claimed there was an issue with Ford and they were “working on a fix.”

Today, the day before the deadline, I finally get an email from Ford that my build was finalized.....except its not the vehicle I ordered.

I call Paul the Haldeman’s sales manager and he tells me they used my original “hard to get” FE reservation number and timestamp to order another customer a vehicle, but don’t worry, I’ll still get my car eventually.

So he took my deposit and has been lying to me from the first minute I walked to the dealership to finalize my order. Now, I lost my timestamp and have someone else’s car reserved in my name, res number, and in the MyFord app.

After waiting this long, I’m not letting this go. If not made very goddamn right, Ill make sure all reservations are cancelled and will cancel my own rather than getting screwed here.

Not that it should matter, but I’ve bought roughly 15 trucks for my business from Haldeman 33 over past few years and this is how I was treated.

I actually went out of my way to send them this order out of a general sense of loyalty when there’s much better dealers far more convenient to my home. Wont make that mistake again, or ever send them any of my business.

If anyone else is having similar issues, the right people to contact in corporate are:

Elena Ford: [email protected]
Brad Brownell: [email protected]
That's ridiculous. Your username is fitting :coffee:

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to clarify...

I do have the first edition order email and details with my name on it

I also have the dealer docs showing my $1000 deposit on a Badlands with my detailed spec.

Called the 800-334-4375 Bronco line earlier today. After waiting on hold for 45 min, the guy I spoke with was completely useless/lost and likely not located anywhere near the US.

I emailed Mike a few min ago at your suggestion. Hope to get a response.

I just want the bronco I reserved and ordered, but after all this, I need it transferred to another deale

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Secured a very low/early order number and FE within minutes of Bronco Launch

Went to Haldeman Ford on March 4th and converted to a loaded Badlands.

Haldeman Sales manager Paul was acting nervous/sketchy, claimed he “couldnt get into the system” to finalize my reservation, promised he would later that day. We spec’d a Carbonzied Badlands, I left $1000 deposit.

Weeks went by and my build didnt show up in MyFord. I inquired with the dealer several times and got the runaround, BS responses. They claimed there was an issue with Ford and they were “working on a fix.”

Today, the day before the deadline, I finally get an email from Ford that my build was finalized.....except its not the vehicle I ordered.

I call Paul the Haldeman’s sales manager and he tells me they used my original “hard to get” FE reservation number and timestamp to order another customer a vehicle, but don’t worry, I’ll still get my car eventually.

So he took my deposit and has been lying to me from the first minute I walked to the dealership to finalize my order. Now, I lost my timestamp and have someone else’s car reserved in my name, res number, and in the MyFord app.

After waiting this long, I’m not letting this go. If not made very goddamn right, Ill make sure all reservations are cancelled and will cancel my own rather than getting screwed here.

Not that it should matter, but I’ve bought roughly 15 trucks for my business from Haldeman 33 over past few years and this is how I was treated.

I actually went out of my way to send them this order out of a general sense of loyalty when there’s much better dealers far more convenient to my home. Wont make that mistake again, or ever send them any of my business.

If anyone else is having similar issues, the right people to contact in corporate are:

Elena Ford: [email protected]
Brad Brownell: [email protected]
What’s the dealer’s main phone number? We’ve got 18,000 members on this forum. I think we could make a slight dent in their overall productivity tomorrow. ;)

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to clarify...

I do have the first edition order email and details with my name on it

I also have the dealer docs showing my $1000 deposit on a Badlands with my detailed spec.

Called the 800-334-4375 Bronco line earlier today. After waiting on hold for 45 min, the guy I spoke with was completely useless/lost and likely not located anywhere near the US.

I emailed Mike a few min ago at your suggestion. Hope to get a response.

I just want the bronco I reserved and ordered, but after all this, I need it transferred to another deale
You should have cc'd your salesman when you emailed Mike L. That would have gotten them to change their tune real quick.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mike Levine just emailed me back and said he is on the case. That was very fast, encouraging
That’s great to hear. I know we gave Mike Levine a hard time early on but he is turning out to be a truly helpful person who is showing caring, customer service and urgency. I hope this gets resolved for you.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep us all posted on what happens from here.

So incredibly shady and I hope Ford makes it right. Kinda makes me wonder how many other shady dealerships are pulling stunts similar to this...

Another reason for everyone to make sure you get the confirmation email from Ford and ensure everything matches. I received my confirmation from Ford within 24 hours of converting to an order and everything looked good!

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike Levine just emailed me back and said he is on the case. That was very fast, encouraging
If you're looking for a new dealer @DealerInsider is offering 3% under invoice and he's a straight shooter and very helpful.

He's in Horsham PA not too far - 45 minutes

Sponsored
OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should have cc'd your salesman when you emailed Mike L. That would have gotten them to change their tune real quick.
You know its strange, the salesman we’ve worked with over the years said this sales manager Paul was the only one able to finalize Bronco orders.

I think the manager was getting really crafty and playing a bunch of games.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please let this forum know how it turns out for you. I'm sure it will be corrected now that you have Mike involved though.