Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds so familiar....

The sales manager Paul flat out admitted to both lying and stealing my reservation, but acted like it was no big deal since i’d still get my car one day

I was absolutely stunned, So i said “ let me get this straight” and repeated what he said to me without the sales BS and in very simple, factual chronological terms.

He knew at that point his little jig was up, and I got very f’n hot

After that, I called the GM and got more of the same nonsense with a side of patronizing, arrogance.

In some sense, I’m glad this isnt happening to somebody who might have been tricked by these clowns. They picked the absolute last guy to fcuk with this time.
It’s like the shady ones have a playbook on how to screw people over.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, I believe the OP is being factually accurate and the quotes above are not intended to single those two folks out (one being the OP suggesting social media attacks), just an example of the general tenor of this thread.. So it doesn't apply here in my opinion, but what if...

What if; There was no reservation, that the OP was an oil change jockey who got fired for stealing out of customer's cars? That this was a ruse to get revenge? There is no shortage of people in here who would apparently ruin a business after hearing a single story against them from a member who signed up today to make the post, a business that none of them had any contact with them. Just something for the vigilante mob to consider in the future is all. Go back and read the responses before any screen shots or actual proof were offered. Judge, jury, and executioner in one-stop shopping at B6G! Better to be the canceller then the cancelled I guess. Sign of the times maybe.
For the record... I don’t have a Kraken. Now, back to the Batphone.

Carry on.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not Understanding how they can do that, since that reservation is in your name, but definitely not buy from that dealer

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not Understanding how they can do that, since that reservation is in your name, but definitely not buy from that dealer
When the Bronco comes in...they just sell it to someone else, in this case the dude that walked in and wanted an FE. Ford doesn't even take a look into it until the dealer goes above the 20% threshold of orders not matching names.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When the Bronco comes in...they just sell it to someone else, in this case the dude that walked in and wanted an FE. Ford doesn't even take a look into it until the dealer goes above the 20% threshold of orders not matching names.
And I am thinking that the guy wanting the FE agreed to pay a HUGE ADM!

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably doesn't help, but I think you just got a FE at a BL price.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am really curious to see how his this gets resolved. Most likely it is going to happen one of 2 ways:
1. Dealer gives reservation/order back to OP after some applied pressure from Mike L and company
or
2. OP is told to make another reservation at a competent dealership and Ford does the apply original timestamp trick. Scummy dealer keeps the original reservation and makes huge ADM, meanwhile, the rest of us all get bumped back one order.

My $ is on option #2. (at no fault of the OP)

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tied up outside with a contractor at my house, but wanted to give a quick update...

1. Thank you all. This forum saved me from getting screwed.

2. A senior Ford rep called me at lunchtime. Following my communication w/ Mike Levine last night, their team in Detroit spent the late-night and morning digging into this. When we got on the phone, He said his team had already verified that everything I said was 100% accurate.

3. They made things right. I am keeping my place in line, not losing my timestamp, and getting the spec I ordered/wanted. Best of all, my order is being transferred to a different, better, closer dealer.

Huge shoutout and thanks to Mike Levine and the rest of the team for making this right. And again, many thanks to all you guys for the knowledge, support, and helping me figure out a solution.

Today, the little guy got the win

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tied up outside with a contractor at my house, but wanted to give a quick update...

2. A senior Ford rep called me at lunchtime. Following my communication w/ Mike Levine last night, their team in Detroit spent the late-night and morning digging into this. When we got on the phone, He said his team had already verified that everything I said was 100% accurate.

3. They made things right. I am keeping my place in line, not losing my timestamp, and getting the spec I ordered/wanted. Best of all, my order is being transferred to a different, better, closer dealer.

Huge shoutout and thanks to Mike Levine and the rest of the team for making this right. And again, many thanks to all you guys for the knowledge, support, and helping me figure out a solution.

I love happy endings!(y)
And to the scummy dealer.🖕

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

great to hear!

Mike doesnt get enough cred for the work he does

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sounds like Scumbag dealership employee, GM and FM are about to be introduced to a good ol' fashioned ass kicking.

I always wonder how these things play out as Ford needs to prevent such actions, but at the end of the day, Ford is also hosing over every dealership in the country on models such as the SUVstang Fake-E which have $0 in profit anywhere in the transaction for the dealership, except volume bonuses (Which only go to 3 people: Dealer Ownership, GM, FM).

From what it sounds like Ford is trying to do with Bronco, this dealership is going to have additional scrutiny on their orders, and most likely heavily restrict any Bronco allocations past their initial orders. Hit them in the pocket book, the only place the Owner, GM, FM are able to feel such things.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

How are dealers bypassing the e-mail conformation process? Why isn't any Ford order conformation , be it yours or one stolen from you, not sent to the e-mail on the reservation account?

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are dealers bypassing the e-mail conformation process? Why isn't any Ford order conformation , be it yours or one stolen from you, not sent to the e-mail on the reservation account?
It was sent to me at my email address, but it was someone else’s car.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice!

Did you already get your deposit back or is that your next fight?