Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am interested in purchasing, but the website says "out of stock." Any idea when it may become available? Thanks!
new orders are shipping in roughly 10 business days from time of purchase until we fulfill our backlog. you can pre order now to get yours soonest.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@DoYouBronco Hey Tyson, my BRaptor came with a heavier duty tailgate. Think I could do with just the roto mount plus antenna/pod adaptor and mount directly to my “accessory ready” tailgate? Location for a WeBoost antenna is more important to me at the moment than Jerry cans are. Couldn’t figure out how to pm so I figured I’d bump this thread.
were also working on an accoesry arm that will attach directly to the Bronco raptor hinges and be able to be use with or without our raptor bronco tailgate reinforcement.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are focussing on releasing the Molle panel then the jerry can and HD hinges will follow...

@DoYouBronco Could you elaborate on the HD hinges? I'm looking around for a tailgate reinforcement system, but I'm not one to buy holdovers and usually plan ahead. Is that along the lines of a raptor hinge style replacement?

OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
our
@DoYouBronco Could you elaborate on the HD hinges? I'm looking around for a tailgate reinforcement system, but I'm not one to buy holdovers and usually plan ahead. Is that along the lines of a raptor hinge style replacement?
our hinge is designed for those who need to carry far more than the 133lbs our hinges are rated for, or for those who know they will subject their bronco to extreme levels of abuse and want the strongest parts... It will be cnc from a solid block of steel and will have a limiting system incorporating into it...

medguy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

our

our hinge is designed for those who need to carry far more than the 133lbs our hinges are rated for, or for those who know they will subject their bronco to extreme levels of abuse and want the strongest parts... It will be cnc from a solid block of steel and will have a limiting system incorporating into it...
I will definitely be purchasing your hinges and reinforcement when it becomes available. Any plans to make the reinforcement out of aluminum?

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally My Raptor Hinges are painted and installed with The Hammer Tailgate system. Such a great Modification and I’m sure glad I did this. Thanks Tyson and the Hammer Built team for such a great product.
Ford Bronco Hammer Built - Built to Hammer On: Modular Tailgate Reinforcement System IMG_6798
Ford Bronco Hammer Built - Built to Hammer On: Modular Tailgate Reinforcement System IMG_6797

Silence

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a recommended substitute for black bolts vs the current stainless? Not sure the thread/pitch/hardness of the current but would like to swap to black for aesthetics.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on the molle panel for the accessory arm?

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do I need to worry about the eight exposed bolt holes when the bracket isn’t installed? Rust, debris? Thinking about packing them with grease.

OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
not bad idea to pack with grease or reinsert the Hardware when not installed

Sponsored
OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there a recommended substitute for black bolts vs the current stainless? Not sure the thread/pitch/hardness of the current but would like to swap to black for aesthetics.
I have this same question for the same reason, I want black bolts for aesthetics.

OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hey guys! we tested a few different black hardware and the problem is the tools scratch the coating ever so slightly over the they show signs of rust.. We have seen some have good luck coating the stainless hardware we provide with a black paint pen after its been torqued down...
Sponsored