First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
GREAT PRODUCT and GREAT SERVICE. Bought the tailgate reinforcement and accessory. Needed help and in one call I had Tyson - their owner- call me back and take care of me. Highly recommend!

6DEB197F-2B75-454D-8A61-67C7C58AAA2D.jpeg
Sponsored

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed mine a few weeks ago when I upgraded my tires. Agreed. Great product and great service. I texted them with a couple of questions and they were on top of it!

plipnoggen

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I wanted to chime in on my experience with this as well.

I have aftermarket, larger tires for a non-sasquatch bronco (35" tires). I was getting TREMENDOUS rattling from the tailgate, particularly as the weather was getting colder. It was driving me nuts.

I installed the Hammer Built tailgate reinforcer and it has almost completely stopped the rattling. Every now and again I get a little bit but it's nowhere near what it was. I preferred the Hammer Built design over Rough Country's.

Anyway -- I'd definitely recommend if you're dealign with rattling from your tailgate.

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wanted to chime in on my experience with this as well.

I have aftermarket, larger tires for a non-sasquatch bronco (35" tires). I was getting TREMENDOUS rattling from the tailgate, particularly as the weather was getting colder. It was driving me nuts.

I installed the Hammer Built tailgate reinforcer and it has almost completely stopped the rattling. Every now and again I get a little bit but it's nowhere near what it was. I preferred the Hammer Built design over Rough Country's.

Anyway -- I'd definitely recommend if you're dealign with rattling from your tailgate.
I’m having the same tapping issue coming from the hinge area and was thinking about getting the plate as well. How is it holding up long term?

plipnoggen

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m having the same tapping issue coming from the hinge area and was thinking about getting the plate as well. How is it holding up long term?
Well, I actually sold my bronco, as I had gotten a build date on a heritage (which we won’t go into…)

But until the point that I sold, it had been working great. I guess I had it on there for 4 months or so.

Sponsored

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tyson here, cofounder of HammerBuilt!
thank you guys for all your support and positive feedback!

we are very grateful to beaprt of such a welcoming offroad community! We look forward to bringing you many more bronco mods!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish we could buy that mounting bracket and bolt it right to the hinges. I could use a mounting plate, but don't really plan on doing the entire spare tire reinforcement.

Hunger&SharkTooth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agree one of the best products you can add to your bronco
Sponsored