Sponsored

Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? (part 2, the conclusion)

bmsehlke

Raptor
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-250 King Ranch 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mini Horseshoes. About 1 dollar each and they don’t exclude anyone because of squatch theming. All broncos are included.

i won’t be leaving any on peoples trucks, but if I meet ya you get one. Or to really make that little kid’s day that’s staring at the big tires.

I hand out matchbox cars to kids at work. It’s the best. (I’m a technician) kid has his/her head blown up watching a car go up on a lift ……then goes speechless with a tiny car trinket to go home…….. Ahhhhhmazing. Every time.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What about mini horse shoes? Horse shoes are supposedly a sign of good luck, probably easier to find than a 'squatch and possibly more collectible depending on where it came from and who gave.

Each club could do a different shoe or sticker, when you meet up swap shoes like stickers from off-roadeo. Someone in a Gladiator gave me the "Jeep wave" and my wife had to grab my hand before I gave them the single finger salute.
I like this waaay better. The whole "Sasquatch" thing is played out and honestly pretty lame.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the feedback! Much appreciated. It's obvious we need to be sensitive to those who do not wish to participate, and we will. Thank you for expressing yourselves clearly and with passion. We hear you. You can keep those comments coming.

Please also know that this has legs well beyond Bronco6G and the traction is incredible. 'Squatching is going to happen... and it may well happen to a Bronco near you (or even yours.) Guys, Jeep is way ahead. No one in the Jeep community complains about the ducks. It simply represents the passion of the owners. We aim to do the same... on a similar scale, but better!

Our main challenge remains a) picking the 'Squatch and b) getting the cost down. We have commitments in place for an order of $1,000 to seed the initial 'Squatch distribution and get the movement rolling but we simply haven't settled on a figurine yet.

Does anyone have access to a 3D printer? Also, what do y'all think about multi-colored plastic 'Squatches with a base they can stand on if we can get the price to $1/per? We have some folks who really like the 'natural' colored Sasquatch but the (very valid) fear is they simply don't stand out enough.

Thanks again for a great conversation here at Bronco6G.

OP
OP
JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, one other note, I now have 34 people who have emailed or PM'd to express interest in being part of the project. Feel free to do the same if you haven't already here -- you can PM me. We're planning to send out 10 Squatches per requester which leaves (assuming the per unit price we're targeting holds up) room for approximately another 68 but I'm getting requests daily. If you'd like to spread these little guys around, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Main consideration is getting distribution across the country. Right now we have multiples in the NE and mid west, but very little in the southwest or northwest. If you'd like to spin up distribution in your extended area, please do reach out. Thanks!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a question for all the people who are concerned about someone touching your Bronco or any vehicle for that matter, some to the point of outright anger! Surely you know that people touch your vehicles all the time right!?!? Especially those of you who live in the city and park on the street or in the driveway!!! Or in the parking lot at any place of business!!! Now that we have established that your vehicles are already getting touched😡😰🤢, who would you rather have around your vehicle, Joe Schmoe, who doesn't give two shits about you or your fancy car? Or another enthusiast who is equally as passionate about their Bronco as you are and would go out of their way to make sure to not even leave a single damn fingerprint on your Bronco?
Edit: Oh, by the way, count me in! You'll find my Bronco somewhere in Texas! White 2 Dr Badlands non sas! Her name is Bonny Jean!

MellowYellow

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boxster S, 2012 C350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's say for a second that I get 'squatched'. if I then take that squatch, run it through a 3d scanner and then print a replica with a 3d printer to give to 2 more people that I spot later on, will Bill Gates send me the Neimann Marcus cookie recipe?
I’m not sure about getting squatched, but I got that recipe right here for you:
I’ve made these a few times and they rock. The key is the espresso powder.
Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? (part 2, the conclusion) F7BCB08E-5242-4FA8-8B5D-460629DB0DCB
Sponsored