Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all,

I'm interested in starting a new tradition. Since I've owned my (completely badass) Jeep Wrangler I've been "ducked" any number of times. Now that I also own a Badlands Bronco, there should be something for our group as well.

I propose instead of ducks, we hand out Sasquatches. Sort of a friendly but also hardcore "FU" to the Jeep community (of which I am still a loyal member, and love them dearly, but we can do better than ducks.)

If you are not familiar with this practice, it is called "ducking" and when a Jeep person sees a Jeep they like, they'll place a little plastic duck on the Jeep somewhere, usually with a little note, like "Nice ducking Jeep!" etc. There's a whole industry for this, go figure.

Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? ducks-jee

Imagine the same thing, but instead of a duck... it's Sasquatch! With a little note attached. The note can say whatever, nice Bronco, etc. but someone will probably find some clever verbiage.

Here's a mini Bigfoot which can be ordered for under $2.

Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? micro_mini_bigfoot

To get things started off, I'm willing to order 1,000 of these (not a super small investment, honestly) and start distributing but I'd want commitments from others to make similar investments to make sure this practice gets entrenched in the Bronco community.

What do you say? Sasquatch? We'd rule this particular part of the market segment with a much cooler practice. LOL.
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please don't leave your trash on my Bronco.
Please don't leave your trash on the trails.

I love how everyone is brainwashed into thinking CO2 is pollution and no longer care about filling landfills with plastic.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how everyone is brainwashed into thinking CO2 is pollution and no longer care about filling landfills with plastic.
You must be fun at parties... Who says this ends up in the landfill??!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello all,

I'm interested in starting a new tradition. Since I've owned my (completely badass) Jeep Wrangler I've been "ducked" any number of times. Now that I also own a Badlands Bronco, there should be something for our group as well.

I propose instead of ducks, we hand out Sasquatches. Sort of a friendly but also hardcore "FU" to the Jeep community (of which I am still a loyal member, and love them dearly, but we can do better than ducks.)

If you are not familiar with this practice, it is called "ducking" and when a Jeep person sees a Jeep they like, they'll place a little plastic duck on the Jeep somewhere, usually with a little note, like "Nice ducking Jeep!" etc. There's a whole industry for this, go figure.

Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? 7468B2E1-BA62-43AF-8D8E-CDFC80B1EB2B

Imagine the same thing, but instead of a duck... it's Sasquatch! With a little note attached. The note can say whatever, nice Bronco, etc. but someone will probably find some clever verbiage.

Here's a mini Bigfoot which can be ordered for under $2.

Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? 7468B2E1-BA62-43AF-8D8E-CDFC80B1EB2B

To get things started off, I'm willing to order 1,000 of these (not a super small investment, honestly) and start distributing but I'd want commitments from others to make similar investments to make sure this practice gets entrenched in the Bronco community.

What do you say? Sasquatch? We'd rule this particular part of the market segment with a much cooler practice. LOL.
I'm all for being in on the practice, but many of us won't have a SAS optioned Bronco so... I don't exactly feel that it's inclusive.
Their is a group on FB it’s called Buck Buck Bronco. They use these. I think it be cool to also see some Sasquatches.

Honestly... I'd be delighted to receive one of these ☺

Whew you found this thread quick Wilson 😅

Sponsored

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their is a group on FB it’s called Buck Buck Bronco. They use these. I think it be cool to also see some Sasquatches.

7468B2E1-BA62-43AF-8D8E-CDFC80B1EB2B.jpeg
I bought those already off Amazon. They all sit alone in my glove box with no new home. Soon enough I hope they find their way to another Bronco owner!

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What are we toddlers with little dolls? I don’t get it.
keep the baby toys off my ride please

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must be fun at parties... Who says this ends up in the landfill??!
I haven't been to a party where people are playing with toys since I was child. So yeah, I'd be no fun at your parties, apparently.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't been to a party where people are playing with toys since I was child. So yeah, I'd be no fun at your parties, apparently.
Maybe they will end up where Eddie Murphy's GI Joe did. 😳

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pfft, I collect Hot Wheels so toys are still cool ;)

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merc4x4