steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're telling me here and now, that if I or anyone who likes your beautiful Bronco thinks highly enough of it to leave a little Sasquatch and a note to that effect, you'll be annoyed? I hope I've got it wrong, because brother, you are not going to enjoy the 4x4 fraternity if you can't gracefully take a compliment from people about your rig.
Leave a note if you must, or better yet start a conversation. I'd love to talk to you about our shared interest. Of course I'll be polite in person, suggest you keep it to "brighten" someone else's day. If you push it on me, I'll accept it graciously. But I'd feel better if you keep your tchotchke; it's going directly in my trash bag. I can't bring myself to leave it on somebody's Bronco. I was brought up to be respectful to others vehicles and not to not touch them.

I've been enjoying the '4x4 fraternity' for a while now without anyone leaving plastic trash on my truck. I don't think I'm missing out.

See? No trash on my Mercedes and I'm enjoying hanging with new and old 4x4 friends.
Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? 1633389838347
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No....please....no.....stop.....

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are going to put crap on my rig put 50ml Blanton's, everything else will end up in the trash. Its got a horse on it after all.
Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? 1633389838347
Where the hell do you get those? My state run ABC cartel has a horrible selection!

OP
OP
JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely would
Awesome! I got a lot of interest in this so far. Keep the replies coming! I want to make sure a little Sasquatch ends up on the Broncos of IDyeti, Merc4x4 and any other person who is on the fence or even leaning a little negative. I am positive when they see Bigfoot on their hood or fender flare that they're going to be very pleased and they'll find themselves fully onboard as participants from that moment forward! Let's make this happen and turn that curmudgeonly frown upside down!

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh, I'll be puttin' a Sasquatch on your Bronco, and you know you'll love it when you see it. It's not trash, it's a little bigfoot! What a find.
How about a Sasquat hahahahah šŸ’©

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this to me is the equivalent to taking your children to a tavern or grown up party. I don't hate kids but I do often despise their behavior. Someone left a duck on my wife's wrangler and I just find it cute, silly and a bit of a nuisance. I don't want it and I don't feel it's a requirement to the offroading community.

Bronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

JeepersCreepers Iā€™m in. You send me some Iā€™ll give them and a note out in the New England area. Iā€™d be glad to spread some happiness and put a smile on someoneā€™s faces during a time of so much negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.