Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their is a group on FB it’s called Buck Buck Bronco. They use these. I think it be cool to also see some Sasquatches.

7468B2E1-BA62-43AF-8D8E-CDFC80B1EB2B.jpeg
These forums are strange, we’ve got people that are scared of being made fun of for having too many cup holders, and there’s this. 😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm all for being in on the practice, but many of us won't have a SAS optioned Bronco so... I don't exactly feel that it's inclusive.
But the Sasquatch is the (currently, anyway) "ultimate evolution" of what every Bronco aspires to be. Even if you're on street tires on an Outer Banks edition, the "Sasquatch spirit" lies within and we can imagine what your Bronco could be.

If I spend $2000 and send a 1,000 of these out to multiple forum members to spread around, will you? Negative Nellies aside, little Sasquatches are a super cool comeuppance to the ducks that Jeepers use. Let's start this tradition!

OP
OP
JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their is a group on FB it’s called Buck Buck Bronco. They use these. I think it be cool to also see some Sasquatches.

7468B2E1-BA62-43AF-8D8E-CDFC80B1EB2B.jpeg
Cute... but actual mini Sasquatches would be a major upgrade.

OP
OP
JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please don't leave your trash on my Bronco.
Please don't leave your trash on the trails.

I love how everyone is brainwashed into thinking CO2 is pollution and no longer care about filling landfills with plastic.
Oh, I'll be puttin' a Sasquatch on your Bronco, and you know you'll love it when you see it. It's not trash, it's a little bigfoot! What a find.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just cause you become older, doesn't mean you have to become boring.
Toys are fun at all ages, if you let them be.
Just because I have a license, doesn't mean I can't have model cars or my Traxxas Bronco.

Not wanting someone to leave junk on your car, that's acceptable and a reasonable request.
Calling people children for enjoying things they love? Who's really the child in that scenario?

Now excuse me, while I go work on my model railroad, and then later enjoy a some Dungeons and Dragons. :cool:

Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? vin-diesel-nerdist-youtube-10292015-1276x850

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, I'll be puttin' a Sasquatch on your Bronco, and you know you'll love it when you see it. It's not trash, it's a little bigfoot! What a find.
🤷‍♂️ The only reaction I'll have is minor annoyance because I have to steward someone's trash until I find the closest garbage can.

Last edited:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because I have a license, doesn't mean I can't have model cars or my Traxxas Bronco.

Not wanting someone to leave junk on your car, that's acceptable and a reasonable request.
Calling people children for enjoying things they love? Who's really the child in that scenario?

Now excuse me, while I go work on my model railroad, and then later enjoy a some Dungeons and Dragons. :cool:

Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? vin-diesel-nerdist-youtube-10292015-1276x850
I have a toy and it's Rapid Red. For me, boring is playing with toy cars. Fun is racing and wheeling anything I can fit in or on, and can move under it's own power.

I guess if you love leaving trash on people's cars because you think it's cute, it's OK to do it? To me, that is a childish thought.

Maybe I'll start leaving empty water bottles on people's Broncos with a cute note. To me it's equivalent.

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed 100% . Someone on this forum used the saying that he didn't like the idea of " yucking someone's yum" and to me that should be more common in many aspects of life these days. If someone enjoys something , let em enjoy it , no reason to trash it. All of these Broncos we are all waiting for , and stacking up parts for, are going to look different.. that's the beauty of them. I won't like every build and people won't like mine but that's the coolest part .

If someone wants to invest in little ducks or Sasquatch ....and one ends up on my rig. I won't find it an annoyance , my kids would think it was awesome. That's the part that would make me happy. Not to mention someone thought enough of your build to do that for you, which is also pretty damn flattering.

I also understand and respect people not wanting people touching their Bronco or leaving things on it so I see both sides of this.

I didn't know this was a thing having never been a Jeep guy ...its an interesting thread that's for sure , lol.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you are going to put crap on my rig put 50ml Blanton's, everything else will end up in the trash. Its got a horse on it after all.
Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? 1633389121097

OP
OP
JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤷‍♂️ The only reaction I'll have is minor annoyance because I have to steward someone's trash until I find the closest garbage can.
You're telling me here and now, that if I or anyone who likes your beautiful Bronco thinks highly enough of it to leave a little Sasquatch and a note to that effect, you'll be annoyed? I hope I've got it wrong, because brother, you are not going to enjoy the 4x4 fraternity if you can't gracefully take a compliment from people about your rig.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But the Sasquatch is the (currently, anyway) "ultimate evolution" of what every Bronco aspires to be. Even if you're on street tires on an Outer Banks edition, the "Sasquatch spirit" lies within and we can imagine what your Bronco could be.

If I spend $2000 and send a 1,000 of these out to multiple forum members to spread around, will you? Negative Nellies aside, little Sasquatches are a super cool comeuppance to the ducks that Jeepers use. Let's start this tradition!
I absolutely would

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are going to put crap on my rig put 50ml Blanton's, everything else will end up in the trash. Its got a horse on it after all.
Ford Bronco Hand out Sasquatches instead of ducks? 1633389121097
This is the only "trying to be like Jeep" thing I will accept. Of course, it's nothing like Jeep, and it's bourbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.