Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Justin, well done video and you provided a lot of cool details that I wasn't aware of.
Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was lucky enough to be invited by Ford to hang out with the Badlands Overland Concept at the Moab4x4 Expo. They gave me a whopping 30 minutes with it (that I turned into 45 minutes) and this video is the result.

Well done Sir! Thank you for doing the video and posting.:)(y)

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CORRECTION TO EVERYBODY SAYING IT DOSN'T HAVE THE SASQUATCH
It does, it is a prototype. The front and rear lockers are on this, and it is also a manual transmission so there are a lot of mismatched parts here (including the roof rack everybody keeps mentioning). Yes, I was told the morning I filmed this by the Ford handler that it IS a Prototype Sasquatch. They referenced the Filson as having the more up-to-date version of the Sasquatch goodies, so maybe get a look at that one for more details on what the Sasquatch will really look like.
if that is the case than the entire car is being weighed down by the winch and the thing on the roof which is NOT good

Sponsored

Internally_Combusted

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy C10
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

if that is the case than the entire car is being weighed down by the winch and the thing on the roof which is NOT good
OR...because it's a prototype... It doesn't have the same ride height as the final production version.

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks very much for the video!

Can you please go into more detail about the rock rails being mounted on the body? Does this make them much more than cosmetic? Im very surprised Ford would have those just for scraping but not weight bearing. How much scraping could it take before the body panel gets bent? (not asking specifically, but rhetorically)

Davidtp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to see what the interior looks like with the leather/carpeted flooring :(

Great video though! Love seeing the little things that nobody else shows.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish you showed off the premium sound system speaker placement and tested the unit! other than that, great vid, thank you!

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"Ford really listen"... To somewhat of a thing

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
CORRECTION TO EVERYBODY SAYING IT DOSN'T HAVE THE SASQUATCH
It does, it is a prototype. The front and rear lockers are on this, and it is also a manual transmission so there are a lot of mismatched parts here (including the roof rack everybody keeps mentioning). Yes, I was told the morning I filmed this by the Ford handler that it IS a Prototype Sasquatch. They referenced the Filson as having the more up-to-date version of the Sasquatch goodies, so maybe get a look at that one for more details on what the Sasquatch will really look like.
Hey, having said exactly that a few times now, after talking to the guys at the Filson event specifically about that I have the same question that everybody else has:

Does it have the Sasquatch suspension? It doesn't look right, not enough of a lift!

Okay, with that out of the way, I just wanted to help you feel crestfallen for having taken your time to answer other peoples specific questions only for them to actively ignore your feedback and answers so they can ask the same bloody question again, and again and again, like an Alzheimer's sufferer asking the same bloody question again and again and again, like an Alzheimer's sufferer asking the same bloody question again and again and again.

Were you able to find out if that Overland rig has the Sasquatch suspension? The Jeep looked correct height but Bronco seems shorter for some reason.

Okay, with that out of the way, I just wanted to help you feel crestfallen for having taken your time to answer other peoples specific questions only for them to actively ignore your feedback and answers so they can ask the same bloody question again, and again and again, like an Alzheimer's sufferer asking the same bloody question again and again and again, like an Alzheimer's sufferer asking the same bloody question again and again and again.

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks very much for the video!

Can you please go into more detail about the rock rails being mounted on the body? Does this make them much more than cosmetic? Im very surprised Ford would have those just for scraping but not weight bearing. How much scraping could it take before the body panel gets bent? (not asking specifically, but rhetorically)
rock rails mounted to the body is NOT the best option. IMO it serves little protection.
Sponsored