Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That doesn't have the Sasqutch package as mentioned. Most likely because you can't put the roof rack on a Sasquatch package so they just stuffed 35's on a regular Badlands to make it look like it.
has 2.3 MT in it thats why
Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
im pretty sure that earlier somebody confirmed that IS NOT a sasquatch and thats why it looks weird

If it is (which it isnt because they cant sell that piece of shit) , this is why they are not allowing people to load up the bronco with build and price , the front is being weighed down by the winch you can see it in the wheel wells.

Last edited:

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@justinbmcbride thanks for this, I think a lot of us are done with prototypes and want to see an actual "REAL" build. Hopefully Ford can invite you to one of those in the near future?

Thanks again and hope to see you on the trails??

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re really shoving this overland model down our throats huh? I would rather they just show us achievable 2021MY rigs from the factory and let me determine what ridiculous, street-illegal gear I’ll bolt onto it.

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wish you showed off the premium sound system speaker placement and tested the unit! other than that, great vid, thank you!
Oddly enough, this didn't have the premium speakers. Another mismatch.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

it also doesnt have a true 315 on it, thats not the spec tire.

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The question I have is the following, is the only addition to make it a Sasquatch on the Badlands the wider fender flares, wheels and tires? The reason I ask is because building a manual Badlands on the B&P you have the 4.7 rear, front/rear lockers and the badlands and Wildtrak are supposed to have the higher end HOSS suspension standard according to Fords brochure. Additionally, to add the Sasquatch to the Badlands is only a $2500 option, which is about what it would cost for upgraded wheels and tires in the after market.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CORRECTION TO EVERYBODY SAYING IT DOSN'T HAVE THE SASQUATCH
It does, it is a prototype. The front and rear lockers are on this, and it is also a manual transmission so there are a lot of mismatched parts here (including the roof rack everybody keeps mentioning). Yes, I was told the morning I filmed this by the Ford handler that it IS a Prototype Sasquatch. They referenced the Filson as having the more up-to-date version of the Sasquatch goodies, so maybe get a look at that one for more details on what the Sasquatch will really look like.

This DOES NOT have the FULL Sasquatch package . It has everything except the lift . Looked under it and discussed with the reps at the east coast event . It is apparent when you look at the suspension . Stock BL with aftermarket wheels , 35" tires and wide flares.

My god , this is why there is so much confusion ,LOL

Last edited:

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The question I have is the following, is the only addition to make it a Sasquatch on the Badlands the wider fender flares, wheels and tires? The reason I ask is because building a manual Badlands on the B&P you have the 4.7 rear, front/rear lockers and the badlands and Wildtrak are supposed to have the higher end HOSS suspension standard according to Fords brochure. Additionally, to add the Sasquatch to the Badlands is only a $2500 option, which is about what it would cost for upgraded wheels and tires in the after market.
I was hesitant on getting the sasquatch for my badlands until i learned that the tires will be a hybrid off/on road tire instead of expensive purely off road tires that will wear out and be noisy

Apparently if you want bigger tires you will want that gearing that comes with the package and its expensive to do it yourself. So while the 33's on the badlands are good 35's with gearing is better in my opinion

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is definitely not the Sasquatch package. There is another video on this bronco from Ford. The wheels are 3rd party. They are fifteen52 traverse HD wheels. Those are not the Sasquatch wheels. Not sure of the rest but 100% not the Sasquatch wheels.

rootster

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

fantastic review. thank you!

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was lucky enough to be invited by Ford to hang out with the Badlands Overland Concept at the Moab4x4 Expo. They gave me a whopping 30 minutes with it (that I turned into 45 minutes) and this video is the result.

I'm heading down to Moab tomorrow morning and you've given me some things to look out for! If I see cup holders, I'll let you know! :cool:

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Justin....the winch on the Overland Concept is not the same they are currently offering on the Build and Price. While it is a Warn Zeon, the spec'd it out with the steel cable instead of the synthetic rope. There is also some confusion on the mount as the B&P is showing an image of a different design:

Ford Bronco Hands On Walkaround Review of the Bronco Overland Badlands With Sasquatch Package 1604076392839

Unfortunately Ford has created a misinformation beast with these concept vehicles.

Great work @justinbmcbride , BTW!
Sponsored