Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was lucky enough to be invited by Ford to hang out with the Badlands Overland Concept at the Moab4x4 Expo. They gave me a whopping 30 minutes with it (that I turned into 45 minutes) and this video is the result.

CORRECTION TO EVERYBODY SAYING IT DOSN'T HAVE THE SASQUATCH
It does, it is a prototype. The front and rear lockers are on this, and it is also a manual transmission so there are a lot of mismatched parts here (including the roof rack everybody keeps mentioning). Yes, I was told the morning I filmed this by the Ford handler that it IS a Prototype Sasquatch. They referenced the Filson as having the more up-to-date version of the Sasquatch goodies, so maybe get a look at that one for more details on what the Sasquatch will really look like.

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford we need to see other colors then A51 with the MIC top asap! 2dr 4dr outdoors indoors all colors and trims ...

Last edited:

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
keep in mind that "thing" is not a sasquatch package. For some reason they just decided to throw on 35s to a normal bronco it has no lift.

for comparison here is a actual sasquatch package. check the wheel well room compared to that blue thing

Ford Bronco Hands On Walkaround Review of the Bronco Overland Badlands With Sasquatch Package ford-bronco-sasquatch-comparison

Last edited:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

keep in mind that "thing" is not a sasquatch package. For some reason they just decided to throw on 35s to a normal bronco it has no lift
I thought the Badlands had a lift, just not as tall as a Sasquatch?

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boom!

Well that editing time was worth it. nice!

100% best internet review. Very detailed and thought out on actual use.

-yeah, some details don't match up with today’s B&P, but its still a great vid of someone working with what they got. You can't expect these 'influencer' which create consent content to be up to the minute on every single tiny detail of what is happening.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was lucky enough to be invited by Ford to hang out with the Badlands Overland Concept at the Moab4x4 Expo. They gave me a whopping 30 minutes with it (that I turned into 45 minutes) and this video is the result.

Well done and great detailed photos and shots.

To your question on the rear vents, they are available in the 4 door and are underneath the front seats.

vgkniners

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really hope that is NOT the Sasquatch package. If so, I am even more confident in my decision to skip it on my Badlands I plan to order. I really don't think that 1.75" lift is enough and I would likely go to 2.5 or 3" later so why pay for a lift twice? Also, I have not idea how loud those MT tires will be and the Badland wheels look better anyway.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Sasquatch (this has been confirmed by Ford) on that build and the front trail camera gets an awesome view of the back/top of the Warn winch.....
Ford Bronco Hands On Walkaround Review of the Bronco Overland Badlands With Sasquatch Package 1604075178046

Last edited:

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That doesn't have the Sasqutch package as mentioned. Most likely because you can't put the roof rack on a Sasquatch package so they just stuffed 35's on a regular Badlands to make it look like it.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Thanks for wearing my shirt! Really appreciate it. Now buy my albums!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love how this concept sits. Just wonder about rubbing. If it can ride without rubbing, I would totally mimic this look.

Ford Bronco Hands On Walkaround Review of the Bronco Overland Badlands With Sasquatch Package 1604075091158

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

keep in mind that "thing" is not a sasquatch package. For some reason they just decided to throw on 35s to a normal bronco it has no lift.

for comparison here is a actual sasquatch package. check the wheel well room compared to that blue thing

Ford Bronco Hands On Walkaround Review of the Bronco Overland Badlands With Sasquatch Package 1604075091158
For sure ... the sqautch lift is missing ... this black bronco have the MIC top ? Always looks different in every photo ??‍♂

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought the Badlands had a lift, just not as tall as a Sasquatch?

I would really appreciate clarity on this as well... I have been stuck between getting a Black Diamond with a squatch or a Badlands with no squatch.

I really don't want mudtires...

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CORRECTION TO EVERYBODY SAYING IT DOSN'T HAVE THE SASQUATCH
It does, it is a prototype. The front and rear lockers are on this, and it is also a manual transmission so there are a lot of mismatched parts here (including the roof rack everybody keeps mentioning). Yes, I was told the morning I filmed this by the Ford handler that it IS a Prototype Sasquatch. They referenced the Filson as having the more up-to-date version of the Sasquatch goodies, so maybe get a look at that one for more details on what the Sasquatch will really look like.
Sponsored