Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was lucky enough to be invited by Ford to hang out with the Badlands Overland Concept at the Moab4x4 Expo. They gave me a whopping 30 minutes with it (that I turned into 45 minutes) and this video is the result.
Good video — not too long and hits the points with nice shots and details. Thanks!
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're right, I was thinking of standard options. I chalk up my lack of precision to the small amount of oxygen getting to my brain, due to the mask I'm wearing. :LOL:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have vehicles with the volume controls on both the left side and right side of the steering wheel. I don't like having them on the left it feel awkward and I need to look at them to know where they are. Having them on the right is much more intuitive to me.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep , 4.7 comes with all manuals and all sasquatch packages . You'll just be waiting longer to get a manual 2.3L w/sasquatch .
How is this wrong ?

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sez (and we all know how reliable that is) BL with 33"s gets 4.46:1, w/Sas 35"s gets 4.70.

Sponsored

Jmo0311

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then your Ford Handler is directly contradicting what the other Ford Handler said at the event where this was unveiled. They said specifically that it is a Badlands (Which is close to a Squatch but not 100%) suspension and we're able to get 35's under it without rubbing. They said specifically that it was not the full ride height of a Squatch. So Ford needs to train their handlers better lol. They are confusing everyone. Just by looking at photos (Which means absolutely nothing lol) I would say the first handler is right. It definitely doesn't have the same ride height as the rest of the squatches we've seen or like what was said above, the weight on this is dragging it down which would not be a good sign. Thanks for the great walkthrough though!
Ford Bronco Hands On Walkaround Review of the Bronco Overland Badlands With Sasquatch Package inbound1025213636757107396

When saying it doesn't have the full Sasquatch suspension. I believe the only "suspension" related feature is bump stops. If you look at the ride height of the Wildtrak and Badlands it's a difference of 1.4 inches. I believe that's the difference made up by the 35s.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford rep- this is a Sasquatch bronco
Ford rep 2- this is not a Sasquatch bronco

Ford rep 3- hell if I know what the shit this is ask ford rep 1- this IS a Sasquatch bronco

Childish temper tantrum ensues ...

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please do if it will make me see how what I said was wrong

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Hands On Walkaround Review of the Bronco Overland Badlands With Sasquatch Package inbound1025213636757107396

When saying it doesn't have the full Sasquatch suspension. I believe the only "suspension" related feature is bump stops. If you look at the ride height of the Wildtrak and Badlands it's a difference of 1.4 inches. I believe that's the difference made up by the 35s.
I'll believe my eyes over Ford at this point in time. It's easily discernible that the Sasquatch Broncos have more clearance under the fenders then this rig does. It could potentially be the weight but I doubt it. The bump stops do not increase fender clearance, they just decrease travel. At this point i'm expecting some type of spacer creating the extra space.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nope, the radius difference in the tires would only be an inch at most (nominal 33 v. 35), but expected actual diameters of the tires would make the difference .8" (BFG285 v. GoodYear315)...so that would mean .6" more lift on a Sasquatch.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
" Yep , 4.7 comes with all manuals and all sasquatch packages . You'll just be waiting longer to get a manual 2.3L w/sasquatch . "

Comes with ALL manuals AND all squatch .

There I made the font bigger ,LOL
Sponsored