Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford we need to see other colors then A51 with the MIC top asap! 2dr 4dr outdoors indoors all colors and trims ...
Indoors? Like in your garage? I'm not sure why indoor appearance matters. Outdoors at different day times, and night, in varrying weather and backgrounds. Snowy forest roads, late evening in the desert, early morning in the city, afternoon and sunny, afternoon and rainy, etc
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Indoors? Like in your garage? I'm not sure why indoor appearance matters. Outdoors at different day times, and night, in varrying weather and backgrounds. Snowy forest roads, late evening in the desert, early morning in the city, afternoon and sunny, afternoon and rainy, etc
Because Ford has posted them fresh off the line indoors, that's why. As for my garage I'll post one for you when it arrives if you wish ...

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4.7 only comes only Badlands manuals, but is included with all Sasquatch models.
It also comes with Badlands Auto —Non Sasquatch

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sez (and we all know how reliable that is) BL with 33"s gets 4.46:1, w/Sas 35"s gets 4.70.
On the build & Price it gives you both options for Auto Badlands 33” 4.46 and 4.7

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, all you guys need is a time machine!

Here in the land of reality, you're complaining about something which will exist because it does not exist right now. Like a cure for corona virus or a magical condom that actually gives you the extra 2" you need at that moment.......

Ford can show you "REAL" rigs or stop "shoving pre-production rigs down your throats" when, oh..... I don't know...... PRODUCTION IS HAPPENING. Right now Ford is doing what every manufacturer does, and get the production sorted out and ready to pump out thousands of these things per month. You don't make those corrections on the line, you make minor corrections and fine-tune assembly order on the line.

What you're really complaining about is that Ford gave you too many sneak peaks at future products and are being salty little princesses about it. The type of salt that they don't need and will think long and hard about wanting to deal with in the future as opposed to letting you see/touch the first units off the assembly line a week before ordering.

Try being happy with what they have provided that we all didn't deserve. Life is a lot better without being overly critical about things beyond your control.
@Outbound Exploration Wow look! Somebody got real pissy about a couple opinions on the internet. Welcome to a public “forum”.

Honestly, didn’t read past the first few lines of your response to avoid the headache on a Friday. All we are saying is it would be great for Ford to present factory-plausible trims at these shows. They can show concept models too, but not everyone is going to afford or want that. It’s not unusual or absurd to ask for this. Just as it’s not unusual or absurd for people to ask to never hear or see Rick Astley again. Just my opinion lol.

EDIT: I just read your post in full. I regret it immediately. I’m dumber for having read it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the build & Price it gives you both options for Auto Badlands 33” 4.46 and 4.7

Yup! I almost wonder if people should opt in having the 4.7 (if they're considering upgrading to bigger tires)

Are you leaning towards on or the other? I don't think I'll be getting SAS so I'm in between sticking to the standard or switching to 4.7?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No beef, no salt, just sharing an opinion of many here.
As a forum member and carnivore, I would just like to point out that adding salt to the exterior of a piece of beef draws out the moisture in the beef. The salt then dissolves in this moisture, creating a brine that is then re-absorbed back into the beef. In this process, the lean muscle proteins in the beef are broken down, made juicier and more tender. All thanks to salt! :)

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow. That was a lot of bullshit to sift through.
the video was great. Thanks Justin.
Couple things I wanted to comment on.
the rear cup holders are in the doorsif im not mistaken. They’re down toward the bottom and they’re not so muchin the way of cup holders as they are nets or bungees that stretch so you can fit a bottle of water in there. In order to get the gold down arm test with 2 additional cup holders you have to get leather.

I thought the BL suspension was slightly different than the Sasquatch suspension. Something about high clearance shocks on squatch? They both have the HOSS system but they’re different somehow. I’m almost certain of it. I’ll have to do some digging.

One of the cool things he mentioned I’d that the tailgate has keyless access on the door handle. Plus I don’t think we’ve seen the keyless entry on black plastic door handles yet either. Obviously they’re on this rig, but never noticed it. Always seen it on the painted handles up till now.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup! I almost wonder if people should opt in having the 4.7 (if they're considering upgrading to bigger tires)

Are you leaning towards on or the other? I don't think I'll be getting SAS so I'm in between sticking to the standard or switching to 4.7?
I am going 4.7 even though I am getting the 33” BFG tires with upgraded rims. I did the math and the RPM’s going at 70 MPH for 4.7 just slightly higher then going lower gear. I love the option to go 35” later without having to re-gear.

Sponsored

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice video!!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah there isn't any lighting ike factory lighting. I sort of disregard those photos because the color doesn't mean much in them. You'll never recreate that lighting. Unless you plan on driving your bronco into a Costco or sam's club

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

keep in mind that "thing" is not a sasquatch package. For some reason they just decided to throw on 35s to a normal bronco it has no lift.

for comparison here is a actual sasquatch package. check the wheel well room compared to that blue thing

ford-bronco-sasquatch-comparison.jpg
But the OP is specifically
Hey, all you guys need is a time machine!

Here in the land of reality, you're complaining about something which will exist because it does not exist right now. Like a cure for corona virus or a magical condom that actually gives you the extra 2" you need at that moment.......

Ford can show you "REAL" rigs or stop "shoving pre-production rigs down your throats" when, oh..... I don't know...... PRODUCTION IS HAPPENING. Right now Ford is doing what every manufacturer does, and get the production sorted out and ready to pump out thousands of these things per month. You don't make those corrections on the line, you make minor corrections and fine-tune assembly order on the line.

What you're really complaining about is that Ford gave you too many sneak peaks at future products and are being salty little princesses about it. The type of salt that they don't need and will think long and hard about wanting to deal with in the future as opposed to letting you see/touch the first units off the assembly line a week before ordering.

Try being happy with what they have provided that we all didn't deserve. Life is a lot better without being overly critical about things beyond your control.
I can't get behind this.

We're 4 weeks away from making irreversible decisions on $50,000-$60,000 purchases.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Outbound Exploration Wow look! Somebody got real pissy about a couple opinions on the internet. Welcome to a public “forum”.

Honestly, didn’t read past the first few lines of your response to avoid the headache on a Friday. All we are saying is it would be great for Ford to present factory-plausible trims at these shows. They can show concept models too, but not everyone is going to afford or want that. It’s not unusual or absurd to ask for this. Just as it’s not unusual or absurd for most people to ask to never hear or see Rick Astley ever again.
Hey Rick, I'm okay with what was given and I still intend on taking delivery of both rigs I have reserved. I'm just someone who likes to see something I can actually possibly have. We've been shown a lot of things I think many of us want but have been told won't exist. Maybe aftermarket may have what we want so that's an option?‍♂

But, it would still be nice to see what Ford is offering from the factory (all so far have been stated on paper, not much has been physically seen) Please tell me if I'm wrong or throw some links out I can check out..

Also, just wanted to let a fellow Bronco enthusaist/hopefully future owner know that they weren't alone in their opinion...

No beef, no salt, just sharing an opinion of many here.
All beef, all salt, annihilate him!!!!
Sponsored