Sponsored

Hard to Soft Top Conversion and vise-versa (Dual Top)

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the Bronco have a dual top option where you can convert a hard top into a soft top and the other way around, similar to what is found on the Wrangler?
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too lazy to go through that excel Spreadsheet, did they ever make a soft top available for the 2dr?

Otherwise, always the aftermarket

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked the same question. A fellow blogger gave the impression that only the windows are modular because I was interested on the $750 half soft top with the back being hard top but he gave me the impression that if you go that route, you're stuck with that combo.. I think...

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked the same question. A fellow blogger gave the impression that only the windows are modular because I was interested on the $750 half soft top with the back being hard top but he gave me the impression that if you go that route, you're stuck with that combo.. I think...
Nope! Sorry I wasn't clear. If you order a hard top and a Sunrider, the full hard top will come on the Bronco and the Sunrider will be in a box. You'll be able to swap between the two front hard top panels and the Sunrider whenever you want.

For the windows thing, I was referring to the full soft top, which comes standard on 4-doors with a hard top being an option. The Sunrider is an additional option.

Does that make sense?

Sponsored

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope! Sorry I wasn't clear. If you order a hard top and a Sunrider, the full hard top will come on the Bronco and the Sunrider will be in a box. You'll be able to swap between the two front hard top panels and the Sunrider whenever you want.

For the windows thing, I was referring to the full soft top, which comes standard on 4-doors with a hard top being an option. The Sunrider is an additional option.

Does that make sense?
Awesome brother. Crystal clear now. Loving the modularity on this truck!

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you opt for the dual top option, which top will be installed at delivery and will the other top fit inside the vehicle for transport home??

or will the dual top option automatically require the purchase of the roof rack option to carry
the alternate top home on?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you opt for the dual top option, which top will be installed at delivery and will the other top fit inside the vehicle for transport home??

or will the dual top option automatically require the purchase of the roof rack option to carry
the alternate top home on?
Jeep mounts the hard top on the vehicle and puts the soft top in a box in the back. Should be the same with the Bronco.

Although I wish they would just ship the soft top.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It Sounds like you want a bikini for the front. Those are about $30. Get one aftermarket. The front of the 2 dr top comes off
Sponsored